• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHASEnBLUE Kudos Thread
4 4

36 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! This thread is for buyers/sellers/board members to leave feedback on our interactions in the Marketplace. Feel free to view my excellent feedback and history at "aaronscollectibles" https://www.ebay.com/usr/aaronscollectiblesI not only enjoy researching and buying comics for my ongoing pc, but getting additional comics to grade and sell at reasonable prices for other collectors.

Special thanks to @Galen130 and @Readcomix for their helpfulness in answering some of my questions and offering guidance on helping me get started on the right foot here. Please check out their sales threads as well!

Thank you for reading this and leaving your feedback. Stay safe and be well.

Aaron

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

CHASEnBLUE was an absolutely great seller! He was responsive, communicative, made sure to package the book I purchased extremely well, and shipped it quickly.  He even sent a follow-up email to make sure that the book showed up and that I was satisfied with my purchase.  You can tell that he is a seller who actually cares. I would not hesitate to do business with him again (in fact, I hope I can do business with him again in the near future). I have no hesitation in recommending him as a seller. Major kudos! 

Super smooth transaction, friendly, knowledgeable seller that packs slabs oh SO nicely nestled in bubble wrap. Nice clean packages, not over-taped. I thought I heard angels sing when I opened the box to see my perfectly preserved, pristine and protected slab :cloud9:

If you want it and Aaron has it - buy it!

Bought 2 cgc books and they were packed perfectly in a big box with lots of padding.  Both books were very nice and there were even 2 surprise books in the box as well!

Thank you for a super smooth transaction and for packing the books so well and for  shipping them so fast.

Terrific seller and will definitely buy from again!

Thank you!

Jeff

I will say that Aaron had excellent communication.  He was very quick to respond.  His packaging was perfect.  Lightning fast shipping.  He even threw in some Christmas Extras!!! 

If you came here looking to see if you should purchase from him all I can say is...

918605579_giphy(18).gif.c581ebc2f801c88bb638d31af56b0fed.gif

On 12/10/2021 at 9:52 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I will say that Aaron had excellent communication.  He was very quick to respond.  His packaging was perfect.  Lightning fast shipping.  He even threw in some Christmas Extras!!! 

If you came here looking to see if you should purchase from him all I can say is...

918605579_giphy(18).gif.c581ebc2f801c88bb638d31af56b0fed.gif

👍

Did a four figure transaction with Aaron - top notch effort.

Packing was flawless, and to say he went the extra yard would be an understatement.

I rarely leave feedback - but Aaron is a seller of the highest integrity, and a great guy to boot, so this is well deserved.

5 stars all around from me (thumbsu