• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delivery Attempt: Action Needed

6 posts in this topic

I have a submission that has been waiting to be picked up at the post office by CGC since the 13th (tracking # 9405509205568301393122). Now the status just changed to "Delivery Attempt: Action Needed" and says it will be returned to me if not picked up by the 27th. This is my first submission so I'm not very knowledgeable of the process. What do I do in this situation?

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, mshelton1984 said:

I have a submission that has been waiting to be picked up at the post office by CGC since the 13th (tracking # 9405509205568301393122). Now the status just changed to "Delivery Attempt: Action Needed" and says it will be returned to me if not picked up by the 27th. This is my first submission so I'm not very knowledgeable of the process. What do I do in this situation?

Hello, the post office is behind on getting all the mail to us, but you may want to call to verify that the package is getting delivered or has been delivered. We have found that their messaging is not always correct. Also, we have a post office located directly in our headquarters so when mail says it has been delivered it is with us awaiting the receiving team. Let us know if you need further info.

Contacted USPS and all they could tell me is the package is at the Sarasota post office waiting to be picked up since the 13th. They did say a different name instead of CGC though. I think it was NSG, but I may have misheard. Should I try the Schedule Redelivery option?

My personal experience, I would wait. I had this recently happen to me and it was almost 2 weeks until the books showed delivered (priority mail too), but it gave me that same message via USPS. Normally, CGC has possession of the package already, it just may not have been scanned in. And you will see it update soon. I would not schedule a redelivery just yet. Keep checking the package status daily. Just my opinion. 

The package now shows as delivered. Seems I was worried over nothing. If anyone else is in the same boat I recommend just waiting it out since USPS will hold the parcel for 2 weeks or so before returning it to sender. Seems like the post office either holds shipments sent to CGC for a few days until a stockpile builds up so they can do a single larger delivery, or more than likely they're just really behind with the backlog.

On 3/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, Habby2324 said:

Hello, the post office is behind on getting all the mail to us, but you may want to call to verify that the package is getting delivered or has been delivered. We have found that their messaging is not always correct. Also, we have a post office located directly in our headquarters so when mail says it has been delivered it is with us awaiting the receiving team. Let us know if you need further info.

Does this mean that my package is sitting at the Post Office since March 19? Should I be worried since there hasn't been an update to delivered? First time sending into CGC and I sent in a big order so I am a bit concerned currently. Any help from an admin or someone who has sent in to CGC before would be greatly appreciated!

image.png