• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are my comics after delivery but before "receipt"

6 posts in this topic

I ship an insured package to CGC. 

USPS shows it as "delivered" 
CGC does not show it as received. 
That limbo is currently about 2 weeks

Physically where is my package during that time? And under who's insurance is it covered? 

Good question.  First time submitting and I'm in the same two week boat of delivery without "receipt".  Also, are we able to view the "online submission form" that was filled out prior to shipping?  I have the email confirmation but is it also viewable in my account online?

58 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

I ship an insured package to CGC. 

USPS shows it as "delivered" 
CGC does not show it as received. 
That limbo is currently about 2 weeks

Physically where is my package during that time? And under who's insurance is it covered? 

It should be in CGC facilities waiting to get opened and entered into the system.  They are running behind though I don't know how far behind.  You can contact them (customer service/email/ask CGC forum/ /search function as poss already answered here somewhere) to find that out

EDIT: Actually that delay was addressed in this thread

Edited by csaag
add info

• Administrator

Hi there, we are currently behind on opening mail. So it is not uncommon right now to have a few weeks pass before your status changes to Received. I should also point out that we have a post office inside our headquarters, so your submission is safe while it awaits the receiving team.