• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are we expected to put up with this ?
2 2

308 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, TrayKnight said:

I agree, it's not a free meal and you are paying for it....but it is their house. You're coming into their house (their site), sitting on their couch (their message boards) and complaining about their service.... I'm pretty sure that someone with CGC see these different topics and also the person that starts them.....it can't be good from a business standpoint when members are posting these topics on their site.

Since when is a business a house? Yeesh, it's like my "friends" jumped me, took my wallet, and sicced their little yapping dog on me before telling me that I can get my wallet back in 5 months if I stay in their disgusting closet, as if I have a choice with all this duct tape. 

5 hours ago, The Nameless One said:

These boards are a mess, nothing but "where's my package" with slivers of actual enthusiasm towards the hobby

It's only growing pains. Six months from now, when we all have our beloved cards back safely in our possession, and the grading wheels are movin' along more smoothly, we will be planning midnight raids on the comic forums and spamming their forums with ROTF emoji's. Life will be fun again!

8 minutes ago, apcoleman said:

If you know anything about grading, the demand is insane right now and expect the unexpected. I am sure CGC is not sitting around eating hotdogs while they stare at your box of cards

I did my research and the company was perfectly fine with not communicating this prior to sending my cards in. I'm sure it's all kinds of alligator soup going on over there