• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BRZRKR #1 1:1000
1 1

147 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, god503 said:

It's not your length that is the problem so much as your pompous self righteous attitude,  (since you made a point to reference your appearance to others).  BUT....  for the sake of harmony should you say something in the future that I may agree with I'm willing to end this.  Otherwise, feel free, I can do this it all day.  

Actually never referenced my appearance.  You made an assumption that I was holier than thou, I referenced those that know me and dealt with me on this forum as proof that I am not.  You continue to make assumptions about those you know nothing about as you have made assumptions about this book.  I therefore can only assume that this is the way you are and does not warrant anything further.  Unlike you, I cannot do this all day.     

7 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Actually never referenced my appearance.  You made an assumption that I was holier than thou, I referenced those that know me and dealt with me on this forum as proof that I am not.  You continue to make assumptions about those you know nothing about as you have made assumptions about this book.  I therefore can only assume that this is the way you are and does not warrant anything further.  Unlike you, I cannot do this all day.     

You seem to forget or maybe lack the understanding, that's ones words is a personification of ones self.  They reveal more about u than anything else.   I tried the olive branch, now feel free to try the ignore button at your leisure.

Edited by god503

7 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

can a mod please shut this thread down? i just wanted some thoughts on the initial price point and potential increase in value, but i'm sick of what this has devolved into. thanks

Someone just asked for a similar issue in one of their threads here.. maybe you can ask there. 

5 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

can a mod please shut this thread down? i just wanted some thoughts on the initial price point and potential increase in value, but i'm sick of what this has devolved into. thanks

I am in full agreement with this sentiment 

3 hours ago, god503 said:

Your definition of a fact is lacking.  If my responses trouble you so much then feel free to hit the ignore button.   It will save you time instead of bloviating.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:04 AM, revat said:
On 3/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, god503 said:

Here is something I just realized.   Because the publisher teamed up with cgc for the 1:1000 signing, the CGC registry will have an accurate total of how many copies exist since it went from publisher to signing to cgc directly.  

This is a stretch.

On 3/24/2021 at 11:15 AM, god503 said:
On 3/24/2021 at 8:11 AM, revat said:

You are and have made a ton of tooooooonnnnnn of assumptions that you are espousing as fact.  

I understand the enthusiasm, but there’s a lot of variables out there...

I am repeating the facts that were presented to me by people more knowledgeable about the situation than me.  If i am wrong....  THEN PROVE IT....  otherwise save YOUR assumptions. (thumbsu

16 minutes ago, revat said:

Dude,  u have issues....  Dont hate the player, hate the game... (thumbsu   "Let it go, let it go..."  from my 3 year old...

Edited by god503