• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walkthough Orders delayed

23 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2021 at 9:27 AM, C Boyd said:

How long are WK orders taking once delivered to be in the system, I get there is a delay and demand is high, but 7 business  days since delivered and nothing? At least maked it as recieved in the system.

My last WK was received on March 10 and shipped back to me on March 12. I believe this time it was delivered on the 9th and the 10th showed as received.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

It sounds like this must be a case of not following directions. They ask that you write in sharpie on all sides of the package WK, if you are doing this the process seems to work smoothly. I had a package arrive to their address yesterday around 11am. It got marked in their system as received approximately 24 hours later today 3/20. So it sat at their facility for only 1 day, and even got entered in as Received over a weekend. I clearly labeled my box WK in Black Sharpie on the top, bottom and every side so it was easily recognizable as such. The order also has already been scheduled for grading, having shipped it out Thursday Night, I feel pretty good about the speed of walk through being already scheduled for grading less than 48 hours from me dropping it off to send out.

Edited by sellerservicescorp

46 minutes ago, sellerservicescorp said:

It sounds like this must be a case of not following directions. They ask that you write in sharpie on all sides of the package WK, if you are doing this the process seems to work smoothly. I had a package arrive to their address yesterday around 11am. It got marked in their system as received approximately 24 hours later today 3/20. So it sat at their facility for only 1 day, and even got entered in as Received over a weekend. I clearly labeled my box WK in Black Sharpie on the top, bottom and every side so it was easily recognizable as such. The order also has already been scheduled for grading, having shipped it out Thursday Night, I feel pretty good about the speed of walk through being already scheduled for grading less than 48 hours from me dropping it off to send out.

It says to write it clearly on the outside of the box. IT DOES NOT SAY "write in sharpie on all sides of the package".... this is something PaulS has told us on here.

I got you guys all beat... I have an Express package that was delivered 03/02, with EX written in massive font on the side of it per their instructions, and it hasn't been logged yet. 

Pretty backed up is an understatement. 

image.thumb.png.46c0bc2ac5a7f1253422fbc0e634f2c3.png

Edited by PokemanDude90

I have a walkthrough submission that was delivered on Monday 3/15 and was marked as received on Friday 3/19. It was moved to scheduled for grading today the 20th. Also I have an express order that was delivered on Thursday 3/18 and was marked as received today 3/20. Walkthrough was fedex (never again) and the express was USPS. I’m guessing I just lucked up and they picked up from the P.O. box on Friday and immediately opened the walkthroughs and express. 

3 minutes ago, Joshuamccracken34 said:

I have a walkthrough submission that was delivered on Monday 3/15 and was marked as received on Friday 3/19. It was moved to scheduled for grading today the 20th. Also I have an express order that was delivered on Thursday 3/18 and was marked as received today 3/20. Walkthrough was fedex (never again) and the express was USPS. I’m guessing I just lucked up and they picked up from the P.O. box on Friday and immediately opened the walkthroughs and express. 

brb ordering some custom boxes with “EX”written in continuous bold red lettering all over. 

3 hours ago, Joshuamccracken34 said:

Why would you never use FedEx again? I switched over about 2 months ago to sending only FedEx to CGC as it seemed they have processed the FedEx orders quicker. 

On 3/19/2021 at 9:19 PM, Sanin_Sagemode said:

Omg Man I feel like the turnaround time is misleading when just to enter it into the system takes 2 weeks. Im moving in a couple months and was expecting 30-45 working days but at this point I dont even know if itll make it in time before my move.

If anything just have it sent via USPS. At least that way with registered mail the person doing the delivery can’t put a random signature and drop it off. It’ll be sent to the post office for your pick up. 

10 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Yes, agreed, people who complaint are those who simply does not do their own due diligence to assure their orders are keyed in smoothly by CGC, I did send out an express submission with labeled EX on all sides of the box, got inputted by CGC within the next day of delivery, very fast, despite them being bombarded with enormous amount of packages daily.

To all that are say it could be an error, on my part that is simply not the case. Wk was clearly written on the shipping label, as it always is with my walkthough submissions. This is an in house issue at CGC.

2 hours ago, C Boyd said:

To all that are say it could be an error, on my part that is simply not the case. Wk was clearly written on the shipping label, as it always is with my walkthough submissions. This is an in house issue at CGC.

The instruction is clearly on the box.  Imagine you are looking at mountain of boxes, you just scan for EX or WK on them.  They might not look at each label like they used to do.

7 hours ago, MatterEaterLad said:

My most recent walkthrough was received 3/9 and shipped 3/10 :headbang:

That's great! My most recent was a two-day turn around time so the WK is improving. Great to hear...what can I send now? hm

On 3/20/2021 at 11:32 PM, sellerservicescorp said:

Why would you never use FedEx again? I switched over about 2 months ago to sending only FedEx to CGC as it seemed they have processed the FedEx orders quicker. 

They “lost” my package in Atlanta for a few days. Also cards fall under “collectibles” and are not covered by FedExs shipping insurance. 

6 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

I have done 3 Walkthrough orders in the past 3 weeks, all of them have been marked as "received" within 24 hours of FedEx delivering them to CGC Trading Cards address.

Fedex is the most expensive out of the 3 major couriers. Why should I have to pay more for them to get their job done right lol? Even with a discount, I pay more for Fedex than UPS and USPS. Plus Fedex has the worst service out of the 3.

It seems like its 50/50 at this point if your walkthrough or express gets logged in correctly. Ive sent in 2 walkthroughs in the past. One took a month to get back, while another one took a week. I wouldnt do it again since its just too inconsistent of a service.