• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

I'd like to thank forum moderation for cleaning up the shill spill that had splashed over the last couple pages of this thread. Moderation, anywhere, is thankless and underappreciated work. Thank you for it.

I agree with this 100%

Thank you for stating it, and to the team doing the work. :golfclap:

25 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Lets hope the Bronies never find this place because if they do, we're fooked

While off-topic here, I feel compelled to note that there are at least three CGC-graded My Little Pony slabs that have recorded sales well into the four digit price range. The doom you speak is already upon us! :ohnoez:

Okay, yes, one of them is a literally unique book and the other two are from a limited print run of 12 and so they're not really representative of anything but that's really not the point which is why this text is, like the ponies, very tiny.

4 minutes ago, Qalyar said:

While off-topic here, I feel compelled to note that there are at least three CGC-graded My Little Pony slabs that have recorded sales well into the four digit price range. The doom you speak is already upon us! :ohnoez:

Okay, yes, one of them is a literally unique book and the other two are from a limited print run of 12 and so they're not really representative of anything but that's really not the point which is why this text is, like the ponies, very tiny.

Two things, You should be ashamed of yourself using such small font for us old timers to try and read. I was in an Instagram live auction a couple weeks back and My Little Pony, Barbie and Care Bears books were selling like crazy.

8 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Has anyone noticed if he is posting away on social media about this? 

Immediately after being unable to message people of the CGC boards, Dylan posted this to his Instagram story, so all of his followers could see it. I have only edited his phone number out.

B1E1799E-3573-45DF-A977-D1ED44ABBA09.jpeg

Edited by Polonsky
Phone number posted. Fixed

55 minutes ago, kav said:

Second chances (actually it's usually like 50th or 100th chance) can only be given to non sociopaths.  A sociopath lacks empathy and only has 2 emotions-short term rage and excitement.  They do not feel happiness or sadness though they can mimic.  They see people as tools to get things.  Physical things or emotional things.  They cannot 'change' 'get better' or 'learn to behave properly' because their brains simply do not have that hardware.  They tend to demand people behave/believe in certain ways, and use manipulation to control.  Whether sociopathy is organic or acquired is unknown but there is no cure for it.  

:golfclap:

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Soooooooo... who were they?   And which one was Stu?  

I will just say 1 was definitely Stu, and the jury is still out on the other one.

3 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Wonder when the third one will appear?

tenor.gif

That's ok. The mods did an excellent job with the last two that appeared.  

keyser-soze-gif-2.gif.6d12a8d887a35ad64083a48b5bcf85e6.gif