• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

If I remember correctly one of the mods checked the ID and said  it was  wehatedylan......

I was sent a PM that this was not correct.  That it was Snooze Fest, but not sure the message was not a Shill itself.  

(shrug)

So as Comicdonna said it was one of the two. 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I was sent a PM that this was not correct.  That it was Snooze Fest, but not sure the message was not a Shill itself.  

(shrug)

So as Comicdonna said it was one of the two. 

They seemed to both have a boner for the OP.

2 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

I respect your opinion, and the opinion of anyone who choses to vote no. I do not mean to be combative against you, but I do respectfully disagree.

I feel I did zero wrong in this situation, yet after the deal did not work, Dylan has been spending his time attempting to slander me and ruin my career in any way he can. He has attempted to contact multiple Board members, and has broadcast on Instagram, a part of our predive conversation in order to have people not like me. He knows the context, but made sure to leave it all out, and have me look bad. To me this is fraud. This is fake, and malicious, and it could potentially cost me a lot of money, or my career. Dylan has several thousand followers, many who I am sure have never heard of me. I may have just lost future business because of this situation. I find this unfair, and also unfair to allow to continue and potentially happen to another person in the future. Dylan has fans. If unchecked, and allowed to continue, the negotiations I went through, could be what the future generation of "cool dealer bros" will all sound like when they try to talk to you, and others. They will see it has worked in the past, and will not be severely punished. With Dylan, it sounds like it is far more than this on incident with me. This needs to be stamped out here, and now. Forever. He may not have forged a signature to help his own financial gain, but he is twisting all truth in any way he can in attempts to punish me for not bending to his every will and insult. This is not "fraud" that would be charged in court, but in my opinion it is pure fraud.

Sadly, his induction into the HOS will not protect you from whatever goes on in the outside world, and indeed the damage he may have already caused, but have a perfect right to be protected within these forums.

9 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Is switching labels not fraud? Is deliberately and grossly overgrading, to see if a book gets returned not theft?

I think this nomination has come about because of a catalogue of malpractice, and this harassment and interference in business of another boardie is the straw that broke the proverbial.

How much more sociopathic behaviour do you want to see? 

If that information were included in the nomination then I would consider it. But the basis of the nomination is the current interaction with polonsky. 

1 minute ago, Red84 said:

If that information were included in the nomination then I would consider it. But the basis of the nomination is the current interaction with polonsky. 

Ok, then I refer you to Polonsky's last post which lays out the damage to him.

7 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

I respect your opinion, and the opinion of anyone who choses to vote no. I do not mean to be combative against you, but I do respectfully disagree.

I feel I did zero wrong in this situation, yet after the deal did not work, Dylan has been spending his time attempting to slander me and ruin my career in any way he can. He has attempted to contact multiple Board members, and has broadcast on Instagram, a part of our private conversation in order to have people not like me. He knows the context, but made sure to leave it all out, and have me look bad. To me this is fraud. This is fake, and malicious, and it could potentially cost me a lot of money, or my career. Dylan has several thousand followers, many who I am sure have never heard of me. I may have just lost future business because of this situation. I find this unfair, and also unfair to allow to continue and potentially happen to another person in the future. Dylan has fans. If unchecked, and allowed to continue, the negotiations I went through, could be what the future generation of "cool dealer bros" will all sound like when they try to talk to you, and others. They will see it has worked in the past, and will not be severely punished. They might nominate anyone to probation just because they want to. With Dylan, it sounds like it is far more than this on incident with me. This needs to be stamped out here, and now. Forever. He may not have forged a signature to help his own financial gain, but he is twisting all truth in any way he can in attempts to punish me for not bending to his every will and insult. This is not "fraud" that would be charged in court, but in my opinion it is pure fraud.

I agree you did nothing wrong. I agree that Dylan is 100% in the wrong. I don’t like that he posted your interactions on Instagram. I don’t like that he called you repeatedly. I think he acts badly, immaturely, and improperly. I think CGC should ban him for the harassment. I don’t have enough information regarding the alleged over grading or specialty labels. That information would be a stronger basis for HOS then what has been presented here. I do appreciate you raising this issue for the forum to see. :foryou:

2 minutes ago, Red84 said:

I agree you did nothing wrong. I agree that Dylan is 100% in the wrong. I don’t like that he posted your interactions on Instagram. I don’t like that he called you repeatedly. I think he acts badly, immaturely, and improperly. I think CGC should ban him for the harassment. I don’t have enough information regarding the alleged over grading or specialty labels. That information would be a stronger basis for HOS then what has been presented here. I do appreciate you raising this issue for the forum to see. :foryou:

:foryou: flower accepted and another flower offered.

3 minutes ago, JWKyle said:

Anyone trying to close a deal and use the words "Dude" or  "Bro"  in any type of communication should just put themselves on the HOS list. (tsk)

Don't forget misuse of the word literally

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

Its a done deal at this point. Seems kind of pointless to attempt to change someone's mind on the issue.

I won’t debate that with you. I just want to be clear that I do think much fraud was commited by Dylan.

Polansky set his price and was willing to negotiate. He set his bottom line. He and Dylan couldn't workout a deal. Things don't workout all the time - such is life. But, that is NO reason to be harassed. 

Put good out into the world and good will come back to you.

7 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

By the way, am I the only weirdo on this forum who doesn't hand out his phone number willy nilly to just anyone? I learned my lesson after giving it to @Park

All those pics were tastefully done before being sent to you at 3AM.

15 minutes ago, Red84 said:

I don’t have enough information regarding the alleged over grading or specialty labels. That information would be a stronger basis for HOS then what has been presented here. I do appreciate you raising this issue for the forum to see. :foryou:

None of those things are listed as a violation in the Hall of Shame rules that would allow one to be nominated for it.

Interfering with someone's business is a violation in the Hall of Shame rules.  

Interfering with someone's business is what Dylan is accused of.

And interfering with someone's business is what Dylan was nominated to the list for.