• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. 

Are you drunk? ???

Well your a moderator aren't you?

You see a thread nominating someone for a probation list, if Dylans thread was written with malicious intent then why not delete it?

The question that needs to be asked in regards to interfering with someone's business needs to be defined.

Dylan posted a thread nominating Polansky for PL, did this prevent Polansky from selling the GSX? did it in anyway stop Polansky from communicating with other buyers? I mean there are numerous questions that need to be answered to determine if it was direct interference or if it was just some childish kid spewing off at the mouth and if that is HOS worthy then so be it

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm not prepared to die on any hill.

If you felt his thread was maliciously posted then why not delete the thread? Why allow it to fester for as long as you did

I personally can’t stand Dylan, do I think his buying and selling on this forum should be banned? ABSOLUTELY

Dylans motive was more of a psychological one then a financial one, but provide me the definition of interfering with someone's business, because in that case Google reviews should be completely erased.

Please don't assume by my posts that I am defending someone of Dylans swarmy character, but if justice is going to be enacted then it needs to be enacted for the right reasons and not because we feel we are holier then thou....

I'm going to try this once more......then perhaps we should try discussing it tomorrow if it isn't clear.

Polansky broke no forum selling rules.

Dylan admitted Poloansky broke no forum selling rules.

Dylan got angry and started a thread nominating Polansky for the Probation List to harm his selling reputation for the simple reason that he was angry with him for not selling him a book he wanted.

This would be the VERY DEFINITION of interfering with someone's business.

As for what you are talking about......well......I have no idea what your are talking about.

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They do not completely erase them, but like ebay they do remove ones they believe to be erroneous, improperly worded, or ones that could detract from what they deem to be their business image. 

Exactly!

But do those posts interfere with someone's business? I've bought off people with 98% feedback, sure I was worried, but no different then 100% feedback. I'm a naturally skeptical person

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Well your a moderator aren't you?

You see a thread nominating someone for a probation list, if Dylans thread was written with malicious intent then why not delete it?

The question that needs to be asked in regards to interfering with someone's business needs to be defined.

Dylan posted a thread nominating Polansky for PL, did this prevent Polansky from selling the GSX? did it in anyway stop Polansky from communicating with other buyers? I mean there are numerous questions that need to be answered to determine if it was direct interference or if it was just some childish kid spewing off at the mouth and if that is HOS worthy then so be it

I am not a moderator.

The thread WAS deleted fairly quickly by a moderator.

The fact that the thread was started was an attempt to interfere with someone's business.

If you rob a bank....turn around in the parking lot.....and go back in and return the money 2 minutes later.

Guess what is still going to happen?

I'm going to try this once more......then perhaps we should try discussing it tomorrow if it isn't clear.

Polansky broke no forum selling rules.

Dylan admitted Poloansky broke no forum selling rules.

Dylan got angry and started a thread nominating Polansky for the Probation List to harm his selling reputation for the simple reason that he was angry with him for not selling him a book he wanted.

This would be the VERY DEFINITION of interfering with someone's business.

As for what you are talking about......well......I have no idea what your are talking about.

Do you actually think anyone in their right mind listens to Dylan?

I have not defended Dylan at all, and finally you elaborated

The only people who fear the law are the guilty and the morally incompetent.

See, people always use a reflection of themselves when trying to impose their will on others.

I have to use morally incompetent because what I really think offends.

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Do you actually think anyone in their right mind listens to Dylan?

I have not defended Dylan at all, and finally you elaborated

It doesn't matter if anyone listens to Dylan.  

I did not need to elaborate.  Everything is in the first post.  Read the first post.

I am not a moderator.

The thread WAS deleted fairly quickly by a moderator.

The fact that the thread was started was an attempt to interfere with someone's business.

If you rob a bank....turn around in the parking lot.....and go back in and return the money 2 minutes later.

Guess what is still going to happen?

Listen

I'm not trying to argue with you, but Dylan didn't even steal the getaway car yet.

Dylans previous antics should have been enough to get him banned

Just now, Polonsky said:

He has also messaged at least several board members, in attempted to show them my private conversation with him, out of context and in a way to stop my potential business in the future. When he was put on vacation, he immediately when to instagram, to broadcast these messages for all to see. He has knowingly twisted our message and is attempting to slander me. He has almost 3000 followers who will see this, many who have never heard of me. This is a direct intentional interference with my bussiness.

When I win the lottery, I'll buy all your books

Heck, throw in old clothes too

1 minute ago, Red84 said:

:news:

Reminder for Dylan.

Being in the HOS does not ban you from the forum and does not ban you from buying or selling on this forum.

Yes, he can carry on the long term tradition of other HoS members buying and selling behind the scenes, because when it comes to money and Cool Books™ who cares right?

The fun part will be if he openly brags about it as others have done in the past.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Listen

I'm not trying to argue with you, but Dylan didn't even steal the getaway car yet.

Dylans previous antics should have been enough to get him banned

I believe that Dylan should be banned, but that's not up to us.  

And if he's not banned, then I believe his actions qualify for being added to the Hall of Shame.......as does apparently the majority so far.

Just now, Logan510 said:

Yes, he can carry on the long term tradition of other HoS members buying and selling behind the scenes, because when it comes to money and Cool Books™ who cares right?

The fun part will be if he openly brags about it as others have done in the past.

Of course he will, he's mentally bankrupt 

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Exactly!

But do those posts interfere with someone's business? I've bought off people with 98% feedback, sure I was worried, but no different then 100% feedback. I'm a naturally skeptical person

This right here. It worried you. You still took a chance.  That is your right. That said there are others that see this and think. No way. 

If those seeds of doubt are planted erroneously then that does harm someones business image. It is why you can not go on the news and bad mouth a company without the possibility of lawsuit or cease and desist.  

5 minutes ago, Red84 said:

:news:

Reminder for Dylan.

Being in the HOS does not ban you from the forum and does not ban you from buying or selling on this forum.

And please do all of your transactions in here with Red. :banana:

Edited by Domo Arigato