• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

That's her.  I knew I had recognized that name from an earlier incident involving Dylan.  Thanks for the clarification.

I'm not a hundred percent sure.....but I think she might be the girlfriend or wife of another board member as well.

Filter81 (Adam)

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

I'm still trying to figure out what a bridge league caddy is.

Someone who carries your cards for you, when your deck is light.  (shrug)

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Like I said... if there is a room with a big button that says, "Do not push the button" sometimes you just gotta push that button

I just had to see if this email address was for real.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Someone signed up with this ID and left a 'like' on one of the posts in the thread.  I just emailed the address to see what happens. 

Since we were just informed of Dylan being on vacation, I have a feeling that may be a shill from him. Wonder if mods or admin can check ..

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:
1 hour ago, Polonsky said:

I just received 4 calls in the past minute from NO CALLER ID. I did not answer and I assume this is Dylan.

It was oakman.....

That'd be my bet.

51 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
54 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Before anyone asks, I actually voted, 'no'.

Shocking, I know. 

He needs a serious intervention, I think he is still young, and I think there are other things going on.  This is not a "CC" case where it was decades of fraud and in this case, while he is harassing someone, I don't know if this is the proper step for this.   I realize that Dylan will find himself in the HOS.  That is almost a certainty.  However I come forward because even though this might be an anonymous poll (which can be easily revealed and made public anyway), and also because I would never buy from nor sell to Dylan, I cannot help but wonder if this thread or his eventual placement will only serve to make matters worse. 

Very well written and definitely food for thought containing many good and valid points.  Especially this right here. 

I cannot help but wonder if this thread or his eventual placement will only serve to make matters worse. 

Good point.  Now let's burn the witch....

Once upon a time on the Boards, there was a kid who was 'fostered' by several boardies. Shown kindness and compassion, given every opportunity to grow. On here and outside of here.

He dumped on people from a great height, committed fraud, theft, and generally ran amok.

Just sayin'.

PS. Ain't talking about Dylan either.

Edited by G G ® ™
omission due to board software.

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I want to also publicly commend and thank @Domo Arigato for doing the write up for this.  I know from experience that it is time consuming attention to detail has to be meticulous. Regardless of how anyone votes, Domo is serving the community here which is what this place should be about. 

So, good job, excellent write up.

Second that. :golfclap:

Definitely appreciated. 

50 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

He can't post until 3/25.  My personal opinion is that no decision should be made until he can answer the charges. He can't do that until 3/25.

The poll won't close until 3/26.  He will of course be free to come in here and post after his suspension is over on the 25th, however, I don't believe his response is required for a Hall of Shame nomination.

The full conversations were posted so people can base their decisions on the facts and vote in the poll accordingly.

Edited by Domo Arigato