• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Albedo 2 CGC 6.0 - Signed and Sketched - Blue Label - First Usagi Yojimbo - price drop

9 posts in this topic

Reopening this until next week. Then I’ll be sending it off to be auctioned with Comiclink. 

As many know, the rare Albedo 2, first Usagi Yojimbo. Print run of approximately 2,000. This book, although not witnessed (and may have taken a grade hit due to it being blue label vs. green) has the Stan Sakai signature and sketch. 

Terms of Sale - First claim in this thread will trump any on going private discussion. If the book sells via PM negotiations, the time stamp will be taken 

Returns - no returns on CGC graded books

Payment form - I will only be accepting payment via wire or draft or cheque. Book will ship out after cleared payment. If you are from Canada, I can accept other forms of payment (etransfer). 

Last 6.5 - sold for 5900 usd per gpa 
Last 6.0 slight/mod sold for 3,000 usd on comiclink 
Last 5.0 raw sold for $5k usd in auction on eBay back in Oct  

Price -  USD including shipping and signature from Canada using Canada post/USPS. If you wish to have Fedex/UPS/etc ship the book, please let me know. If you wish to add insurance, please pm me. Reasonable time payments will be considered as well. 

Trades - I will consider partial trades for this book. Feel free to message any offers of cash/trade.

If you have any questions or require additional pictures, don't hesitate to reach out.

I will also attach my kudos thread here as well for references. Can also provide many references through Facebook or Instagram that have paid with non-fee payments  

Thanks! 

Edited by BoomCity