• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

There are still plenty in the card section..:baiting:

i wonder if a lot of those people furiously complaining about card TAT's are the same type of people who go to  payday advance stores and pay 30% of their 

paycheck just to get it a couple weeks early....

For my part, I think he belongs join the HoS even if he's been permanently banned. The latter is a measure of CGC's forum moderation team's lack of further patience for his antics; the former is the community's. Besides, there's no way to be certain that, down the road, he won't come hat-in-hand to CGC, craft some vague apology for being a ban-evading shill, promise he learned the mistakes of his childlike ways, and get that ban lifted.

But if that happens, he should still be on the Hall of Shame, because he still would not have the community's trust.

5 hours ago, wombat said:

So does he have an active IG account where we can keep up with his antics?

Links to his IG, Facebook, and ebay are dead. >> https://www.dylanuniversecomics.com/buy-comics/ 

His YouTube channel is still up but doesn't look like there is any recent activity >> https://www.youtube.com/c/SellComicBooksOnlinewithDylan/featured

Edited by Jeffro.

1 hour ago, Qalyar said:

For my part, I think he belongs join the HoS even if he's been permanently banned. The latter is a measure of CGC's forum moderation team's lack of further patience for his antics; the former is the community's. Besides, there's no way to be certain that, down the road, he won't come hat-in-hand to CGC, craft some vague apology for being a ban-evading shill, promise he learned the mistakes of his childlike ways, and get that ban lifted.

But if that happens, he should still be on the Hall of Shame, because he still would not have the community's trust.

Banning has never stopped someone from being in the HOS as far as I can remember.

2 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Looks like we have a new board game to play, Spot the Dylan Shill account

Because you know he ain't going away permanently.

Dylan is the new Stu.  :banana:

20 minutes ago, comicdonna said:
23 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Banning has never stopped someone from being in the HOS as far as I can remember.

Exactly.  I believe he can be added to the HoS now.  

When the poll officially ends and there is a final tally I would request as a matter of regular order that the HoS thread be temporarily unlocked so that @Domo Arigato can update the first post with the latest information including the final vote tally. Since the official PL and HoS lists come with a link to the first post of the original thread, it is important that anyone following up can see that the nomination process had been brought to a conclusion with all pertinent information posted. 

Edited by crassus

1 hour ago, Qalyar said:

I don't believe that'll happen.  I believe creating a shill account to circumvent a suspension is an instant, permaban and there's no chance of lifting the ban.  We should absolutely add him to the HOS if the vote carries.

Just now, crassus said:

When the poll officially ends and there is a final tally I would request as a matter of regular order that the HoS thread be temporarily unlocked so that @Domo Arigato can update the first post with the latest information including the final vote tally. Since the official PL and HoS lists come with a link to the first post of the original thread, it is important that anyone following up can see that the nomination procession had been brought to a conclusion with all pertinent information posted. 

I guess that is tomorrow.  @Domo Arigato can contact me, and I will briefly unlock it for the changes.

5 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Links to his IG, Facebook, and ebay are dead. >> https://www.dylanuniversecomics.com/buy-comics/ 

The links on that particular page are just broken.

If you take the "buy-comics/" off of that link and go to his main home page.......the links for his IG and Facebook at the bottom will take you to his active accounts.