• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Red84 said:
21 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Without looking, I believe it is 16

I was wondering because based on the YouTube video I saw of Dylan being interviewed he was only 16 or 17 when he started posting. 

We have had people younger.  Conner was 15.  Many of us remember how old he acted.  :facepalm:

55 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

We have had people younger.  Conner was 15.  Many of us remember how old he acted.  :facepalm:

I can't remember how old that scammer kid was.....but I believe he was even younger.   The one that would buy books in the marketplace, and then always complain about them to the sellers to get partial refunds.  I think his board name was GIJOEISAWESOME.

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

I can't remember how old that scammer kid was.....but I believe he was even younger.   The one that would buy books in the marketplace, and then always complain about them to the sellers to get partial refunds.  I think his board name was GIJOEISAWESOME.

I believe he was 12, but he was younger when he started. However he made up so much information that who knows what was true.

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I believe he was 12, but he was younger when he started. However he made up so much information that who knows what was true.

That sounds right.  I remember it was a disappointing situation.  Kid seemed to be bright.......but it also seemed like his dad encouraged the behavior as just "shrewd" business that's used to be successful.....but as you mentioned......who really knows? 

Edited by Domo Arigato

28 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

He is still on the HOS list.

1 hour ago, comicdonna said:

I have heard the stories.

Whatever became of him.  Is he still in the hobby or the game? 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I have heard the stories.

Whatever became of him.  Is he still in the hobby or the game? 

He's your protege'

Edited by kav

23 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

It was a bizarre situation any way you look at it.

We should actually be giving a De Niro impressed face that he pulled it off for as long as he did. 

Here is Tom Hiddleston doing an impressed De Niro face as an example. 

1443880367-tom-hiddleston-de-niro.png

8 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

I don't believe that'll happen.  I believe creating a shill account to circumvent a suspension is an instant, permaban and there's no chance of lifting the ban.  We should absolutely add him to the HOS if the vote carries.

Dave, with the greatest respect, you do realise you are conversing with someone who seems to know the insides of a duck's arse in terms of these forums, but has only been here for a year??

To put it mildly, I find that questionable, not your response, but the statement by the person you are responding to. And it's a history of questionable posts as in terms of Board knowledge. Who knows that stuff after a year?

It's like reading Stu on mind enhancing drugs.

Just sayin'  :whistle: