• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

You are 72 years old. 

so wut you're 86 ya ol codger.

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I visited the boards without a username for over a year before I actually signed up. 

One of my friends read the boards every day and has yet to post. 

Two others rarely post if only to buy something.  I don't even think that they have 25 posts and they have been here for years. 

You never know. 

Get that , absolutely, no problem.

But you can tell by the determinate way a person posts, which way the land lies.

If anyone thinks I'm out of line, go back and look over that users posts for just the last month, and tell me I'm trippin'. 

1 hour ago, G G ® ™ said:

Just wow!

Just FTR

One has to ask why I would target Dylan for assassination?

Especially as I'm 3000 miles away.

I respectfully suggest to CGC that they need to get a handle on this, and it is no small coincidence that I have questioned this Qalyar person and his board residency literally minutes before this appeared, and on several occasions in the past..

One thing I must say is that this kid need help, therapy, whatever.

I hope to God  his Father is not aware of this carp. I am a father of four, if my children were this far down the rabbit hole I would be in tears.

That's not a denial.  You are just putting the burden of figuring out the motive on the rest of us.  Just sayin' 

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Actually, I was thinking in a different direction. It seems that there are many people around who have met Dylan, if in fact, he's in business with his father, his father SHOULD know about it, so he's not harmed financially by his son's actions.

Perhaps someone who does know the father would be kind enough to call him and give him a head's up. I know if G-d forbid my child was involved, I'd want to know so I could get them help if they needed it.

hm

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

I just finished reading the huge email/manifesto that Dylan sent to me this evening.

He needs professional help.

Please send me a copy. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Please send me a copy. 

41 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

However.....I officially nominate THE_BEYONDER as the "Keeper of the Email".

Anybody that would like to see it can PM him. :baiting:

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That's not a denial.  You are just putting the burden of figuring out the motive on the rest of us.  Just sayin' 

Yeah man, ok, you're right, I felt the need to hold a virtual gun to this numbskull's head. meh

Get a grip son.

4 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Yeah man, ok, you're right, I felt the need to hold a virtual gun to this numbskull's head. meh

Get a grip son.

You know, if I was a shill, I would be a shill account for a member who cannot post here anymore due to shame of my actions or due to being banned.  To throw the scent off, I would create other shills and allow them to be discovered in an effort to shield this account.

Of course, that's only if I was a shill.

So... how do you plan on assassinating him? 

24 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You are 72 years old. 

24 minutes ago, kav said:

so wut you're 86 ya ol codger.

No, like I mean in real life.  You are 72 years old. Like, jokes are all fun and all but you are 72. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You know, if I was a shill, I would be a shill account for a member who cannot post here anymore due to shame of my actions or due to being banned.  To throw the scent off, I would create other shills and allow them to be discovered in an effort to shield this account.

I would have one my shills out the other shills to throw the scent off of the primary shill. just saying. :shy:

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

The better response would have been... 

download.jpg

So

How old is he?