• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic four 5 and 48 - closed

3 posts in this topic

Nobody on any probation or house of shame lists  

Terms of Sale - First claim in this thread will trump any on going private discussion. If the book sells via PM negotiations, the time stamp will be taken 

Returns - no returns on CGC graded books

Payment form - I will only be accepting payment via wire or draft. Book will ship out after cleared payment. If you are from Canada, I can accept other forms of payment. 

Price  will be in USD and including shipping and signature from Canada using Canada post/USPS.

FF5 CGC 1.0 OW 

FF48 CGC 6.5 OW 

If you wish to have Fedex/UPS/etc ship the book, please let me know. If you wish to add insurance, please pm me. Reasonable time payments will be considered as well. I am not looking for trades at this time.

If you have any questions or require additional pictures, don't hesitate to reach out.

I will also attach my kudos thread here as well for references. Can also provide references through Facebook or Instagram.

I have an Albedo 2 for sale in the copper thread as well. 

Thanks! 

Edited by BoomCity