• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *25% OFF ALL SINGLE BOOKS! RECAP P. 10* Silver/Bronze Collection Sale - Nothing too exciting (big run of lower grade Spideys) But Maybe Some Run Fillers!
3 3

191 posts in this topic

Hey all - Recently bought a collection of like 200 books because I wanted about a dozen of them (those of you who understand... thank you, but don't encourage me).

Anyway, because I don't want to add to my volume I'm just going to turn around and off most of the rest of the books here.  It's nothing too exciting. Some minor keys, most
of those in lower grades, a large run of silver/bronze age Spideys, and then a lot of assorted SA/BA Marvel and DC stuff that'll hit those looking for $1-$5 book stuff.

I'll try to get them all posted by the middle of the week.

THE RULES:

First of all, :takeit:in the thread always wins the day. Happy to take offers (especially on multiple books) via message, but if anyone takes the book in the thread it's theirs.

So even once we settle on a deal via message, please post in the thread. Thanks!

SHIPPING
DOMESTIC : at cost (via USPS method of your choosing).
INTERNATIONAL:  Where able I'm happy to ship internationally, at cost.

Regardless of method, I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!

PAYMENT Paypal only
RETURNS Returns happily accepted 1 week after purchase. Buyer pays shipping unless seller error.
Check my kudos thread in my signature for the nice things I've paid people to say about me in the past.
;)

I apologize in advance for the books not being in a real "order" (other than the Spideys) as I'm still deciding if some of these are better in just a couple of ebay lots. So I'll
basically be doing this in batches.  I'll start with the Spider-Man books since those are the ones people will want to see first. But again, temper your expectations... just mostly some
place fillers coming!

Edited by fmaz

22 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

Sure looks like it!

There are more pence books coming up. I think 3-4 I’m not sure. I’m not home right now so I’m going off memory. I think 1-2 more Spideys and then at least one DD?  

I’ll try to start posting again around 3 pm.  

Edited by fmaz