• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Batman 181 low grade with repro centerfold
1 1

1 post in this topic

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give as many scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking, and international shipping will likely be prohibitive for these books. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping however you want it shipped. USPS Priority Envelope books between thick cardboard is default shipping ($7.95).  

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Batman #181

Missing centerfold poster, otherwise complete. Two internal wraps loose. 

Cover attached at both staples as seen in pic of splash page.

I will include a NM repro copy of 181 that includes the centerfold. Marry it if you’d like.

$120

***I’m also selling a bunch of DC TBPs over in Mixed if anyone is interested.***

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/486018-dc-tpbs-showcase-presents-crisis-supes-bats-others/

Batman 181 no cf front.jpeg

Batman 181 no cf splash.jpeg

Batman 181 no cf back.jpeg

Batman 181 repro.jpeg

Batman 181 repro poster.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay