• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silvestri Wolverine Help
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Need a little help - I have owned this page for over a dozen years and I have no idea what it might be worth. I have had some offers recently, but I don't know if it's a bad deal, fair deal, good deal or a great deal. Does any have any idea what a page like this might be worth? It's from Wolverine #50 by Silvestri and it's probably one of the best pages you can find.SilvestriFramed2.jpg

1 hour ago, NinjaSealed said:

If you did want to sell something like this, auction it for sure and let people fight for it. Great page, I would peg it in the $8-12k in today’s nutty market, hell maybe $15k.

I know nothing about the Silvestri Wolverine market, but I would err on this side of suggested FMVs. I think the fact this page is from issue #50 and it's an ideal image (moreso than the comps cited) means it should be a good deal more than the comps. Not to mention how absolutely crazy the market is. I'd hesitate to sell it any way but at auction - where you're essentially guaranteed FMV.