• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$5.99?
2 2

198 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ttfitz said:

Haha, you got me there! And if we throw in Reader's Digest Condensed Books, your claim may be more plausible.

you can read 10 BL Books in a day-in like 20 days I reach my yearly goal! :whee:

2 minutes ago, kav said:
6 minutes ago, ttfitz said:

Haha, you got me there! And if we throw in Reader's Digest Condensed Books, your claim may be more plausible.

you can read 10 BL Books in a day-in like 20 days I reach my yearly goal! :whee:

Yeah, I was thinking this morning that I might accept the claim for the early years - in 5th or 6th grade I MIGHT have been able to read 200 books a year - it was just as time went on if I read age-appropriate stuff it seems nearly impossible. Well, and still make a living, or deliver roundhouse kicks to the head. :baiting:

Edited by ttfitz
violence

10 minutes ago, ttfitz said:

Yeah, I was thinking this morning that I might accept the claim for the early years - in 5th or 6th grade I MIGHT have been able to read 200 books a year - it was just as time went on if I read age-appropriate stuff it seems nearly impossible. Well, and still make a living, or deliver roundhouse kicks to the head. :baiting:

I probably overestimated-it's probly more like 20 books a year-

19 hours ago, ttfitz said:

I read a lot as a kid, and was a fast reader (but not a speed reader), but that's more than a half a book per day every single day for what, a few decades at least? I guess it's possible, but I'm doubtful.

Those books geared toward 8-12 year olds are usually short and have big letters.

3 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

40sqft or 400? 

:roflmao:

@Buzzetta

The best part about this quote is that you were not around for CAK but you clearly demonstrate that his legacy lives on through these boards. 

400 sqft fire pit it is.  400 sqft ft fire pit it always will be.

25 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

The best part about this quote is that you were not around for CAK but you clearly demonstrate that his legacy lives on through these boards. 

400 sqft fire pit it is.  400 sqft ft fire pit it always will be.

I may not have had this account or been posting here back then , but I was a lurker for years. 

Yes the Legacy lives on ! 

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Really should have participated and contributed sooner. :sorry:

If you want to participate feel free to quote some posts with a "take it" sign in my sales threads. 

26 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Make a poll thread to see just how many banned members are most likely still posting.

Do each of Stu's names count as one person or as individuals?  Asking for a friend. 

24 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

If you want to participate feel free to quote some posts with a "take it" sign in my sales threads. 

I was looking through, but didn't see anything I was particularly interested yet. 

27 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Really should have participated and contributed sooner. :sorry:

You can contribute when you want!

1 hour ago, dupont2005 said:
2 hours ago, the blob said:

Those books geared toward 8-12 year olds are usually short and have big letters.

LikeJames Patterson novels

HEY!!!