• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Eastman Signing Details

4 posts in this topic

I'm hoping someone from CGC can provide greater clarity on this. The thread in the Signature Room has gone quiet.

Some of the books sent in for Kevin Eastman's signing several weeks ago were left unsigned due to the volume of submissions. The unsigned books were to be taken to Kevin for signing and then returned for grading.

My submission is still showing as RECEIVED. I was also having CCS service done so the expectation was that books would be on their way within six weeks after the signing. Three weeks for cleaning/pressing and three weeks for grading.

Can CGC provide greater clarity about which submissions were being taken to Kevin and if it can be determined if a client's specific submissions were affected? What steps will be taken to expedite those submissions to try to reach the published turnaround times from the solicitation? 

I know I'm not alone in being  uncomfortable in high value books moving around unexpectedly like this. Can CGC provide details on the process of transportation and steps taken to ensure that the books are protected and insured during their travel? 

Thanks.

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

If you can provide your submission number, I can check the system for you. 

We certainly will take every precaution and all books will be insured both too and from the artist.  We understand your concerns and we take the safety of your books very seriously and will do everything in our power to make sure your books are shipped to and from as safely as possible. 

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

If you can provide your submission number, I can check the system for you. 

We certainly will take every precaution and all books will be insured both too and from the artist.  We understand your concerns and we take the safety of your books very seriously and will do everything in our power to make sure your books are shipped to and from as safely as possible. 

Thanks,

Thanks. Submission #3780233 received 1/28/2021.

• Administrator

Good morning,

I am not seeing the signature information updated as of yet so it doesn't look like we have those signed books back yet.  I would give it another week or two and check back.  You can always check the status with our customer service department at submissions@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.

Thanks,