• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men #1 CGC 2.5 Hottest 🔥SA comic book right now

30 posts in this topic

Hi Guys !

One book for sale today. 

Shipping:  FREE in the US (No international shipping. sry) . No list people pls. Payment: PayPal only  (I would appreciate payment within the first 48 hours of claiming a book).  

No returns on graded books. I have a Kudos here and also more books on my Instagram @Dreamtoreal1  and for references also 

First  :takeit: in the thread trumps all else. Feel free to drop any questions my way via PM or if you need more pics.  Open to trades as well  

Thanks guys !

1 hour ago, Math Teacher said:

I believe the poster was expressing his/her amazement as to how much this book has increased over just a few short months.

According to GPA, the last X-Men CGC 2.5 sold for $5,880 on November 15, 2020. If the OP's book sells for his asking price, that will be a 204% increase in four months or less. I, too, am amazed by this. There have been numerous posters who have stated that they have never seen anything like this. If these rates of growth keep increasing, I could see that a CGC 2.5 could be worth $25,000+ by year's end. That would be great if you already owned one, but these prices are putting these books out of reach for long-time collectors.

I think you hit the nail on the head.  

1 hour ago, Math Teacher said:

I believe the poster was expressing his/her amazement as to how much this book has increased over just a few short months.

According to GPA, the last X-Men CGC 2.5 sold for $5,880 on November 15, 2020. If the OP's book sells for his asking price, that will be a 204% increase in four months or less. I, too, am amazed by this. There have been numerous posters who have stated that they have never seen anything like this. If these rates of growth keep increasing, I could see that a CGC 2.5 could be worth $25,000+ by year's end. That would be great if you already owned one, but these prices are putting these books out of reach for long-time collectors.

Agree...but the rate of increase is not sustainable (of course).  The big question is, will things level off, or crash?  Who knows.  I sold a collection for a guy that I know last year. His wife wanted him to throw the books in the trash during a move.  X-Men 1, Avengers 1, Spidey 3 and a bunch of mid 60's related books...but those were the keys.  I ultimately traded to keep the X-Men 1 and we put a value of $3500 on it.  It is ~a 3.0.  It is indeed, insane.