• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) FINAL PRICE REDUCTION: Deslabbed Tales of Suspense #53, Formerly CGC 8.0

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my copy of this book, and have a raw, deslabbed CGC 8.0 copy of Tales of Suspense #53 for sale.

Those of you who've sold raw books to me in the past know I ask a bunch of questions when I'm interested in a book, and I can say that this book has none of the following defects:

• Loose or detached staples
  • Rusty staples
  • A loose or detached centerfold
  • Stains
  • Chipping or dents
  • Major creases
  • Any printing defects (printers creases, smudges, etc.)

I prefer to ship via domestic or international USPS Priority Mail (things feel like they're starting to get back to normal with them), charge the exact cost for shipping and will cover the cost of insurance.

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.

The first :takeit: gets the book, but I will also entertain offers via PM.

Since this book has been deslabbed I will accept a return or make things right should you not be happy with it for any reason.

Please No probies and HOSers, and thanks for looking!

Art

Edited by silverseeker
Book is sold.

And here are the details...

Tales of Suspense #53 - Formerly CGC VF 8.0 - $450 $400 $350 SOLD

I don't think this book has been pressed, but I bought it already slabbed and cracked it out.

I unfortunately don't have the label that goes with this book because it got torn while I was cracking it out and my collecting OCD would not let me keep a torn label. I'm not sure whether I should use a lol or a :facepalm: emoji for this statement.

Here are the graders notes for the book though:

TOS53_GradersNotes.jpg.0edbc7ba27ed18b6693022d799685168.jpg

The one thing not mentioned in the graders notes is a 1/4" spine split at the bottom of the front cover, and here's a photo I took of it (hmm, it looked more in focus when I took it):

TOS53_SpineSplit.jpg.4159a30bce64291669dbc79593923ef1.jpg

And here are scans of the book itself:

TOS53_FC.thumb.jpg.76bf04ef120248dbcc163d6efc79736d.jpg

Back cover scan:

Spoiler

TOS53_BC.thumb.jpg.f0453878e0c4bb28ddb9f6041d9a339f.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Book is sold.