• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long for submissions to show online ?

13 posts in this topic

Filled out an order end of Feb which was delivered & signed for 5th March.

Everytime I check my submissions online it states I have no subs currently in the service. I gave it a few weeks thinking you were perhaps busy but it’s quickly closing in on 3 weeks now with no update. 

How long does it usually take for my submissions to appear online ? Even if it’s just an update to say you received the package.

1 hour ago, TCG-UK said:

Filled out an order end of Feb which was delivered & signed for 5th March.

Everytime I check my submissions online it states I have no subs currently in the service. I gave it a few weeks thinking you were perhaps busy but it’s quickly closing in on 3 weeks now with no update. 

How long does it usually take for my submissions to appear online ? Even if it’s just an update to say you received the package.

Mine was delivered on 2/26 and showed up as received on March 18

You aren’t the only one stressing if your card have been received by CGC, mine have been delivered for about 14 days now and nothing has showed up in the system. It seems that their “turnaround times” start once they put your cards In the system. But, I understand they have extreme volume due to the increase prices in PSA and Beckett. 

Ok that’s good to know I should receive an update soon then.

I agree they could have someone open parcels to update as received. They don’t need to wait till they are ready to submit. 

1 hour ago, Kplayzz2009 said:

Man I have two orders that arrived there on 02/26 and still have not been entered

Mine arrived on 3/1 still not be entered as well, it's so weird. Tomorrow 's gonna be Friday already, they said that this week they are entering orders delivered from the 1st of March.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:13 AM, Fletchyboy said:

Dang mine was delivered 3/1 and still no update. Fingers crossed!!!

Mine arrived on 3/1 as well and still not entered, it's so weird. Tomorrow 's gonna be Friday already, they said that this week they are entering orders delivered from the 1st of March. I know there's a lot of packages delivered everyday but It's really not that difficult to just enter an order number into the system, and they are just soooooo slow.