• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My X-Men Original Art quest.. and the Journey...
1 1

153 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2023 at 12:37 PM, gumbydarnit said:

IF you do upgrade your X-Men artists please post em here, it would be fun to see your collection evolve!

I love to watch others spend their money ; )

I’m Mr Vicarious!

You got it!! I’ll keep the thread alive when I get something new from these artists. Thanks for all the support!

Congrats Jay - this was an epic and monumental project - so happy to see you on the other side of such a lofty goal. Do you have X-men artist targets that you don't have that fall outside of the 3 consecutive issues that you might be chasing? Looking forward to seeing upgrades and additions. 

On 8/11/2023 at 9:17 AM, JadeGiant said:

Congrats Jay - this was an epic and monumental project - so happy to see you on the other side of such a lofty goal. Do you have X-men artist targets that you don't have that fall outside of the 3 consecutive issues that you might be chasing? Looking forward to seeing upgrades and additions. 

Thanks Dave! 

many other targets lol… especially in the peripheral titles like new mutants xfactor etc. but this was fun to do and really helped me focus . After a break I may set a new goal 🤔

On 8/4/2023 at 2:44 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Drum roll please……

and I am done! (Well unless some upgrades present themselves to me)

the last artist needed was Ian Churchill.. and thanks to a few heads up about his site I was able to procure this VDPS from  Uncanny X-men Annual 18

Congrats!! The urge normally, when setting out on a goal like yours, is to rush through and fill gaps with anything...BUT...you've combined the goal with choosing fine pieces and curated a great group of pieces while progressing to the finish line. Well done.