• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My X-Men Original Art quest.. and the Journey...
1 1

153 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gumbydarnit said:

Nice page! When I think of this period of X-Men, Mohawk Storm is what comes to mind, JR Jr really did a nice job on this page, very attractive drawing of Storm... way to keep the ball rolling. Congrats!!!

Just curious when you put these in the portfolio how do you arrange the pages?

Thanks! I keep all of these (minus the kirby because as a twice up it is to big) in one portfolio in age order

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Ooo- these later artist are much easier on the wallet! 

nice half splash of wolverine and Nightcrawler from Uncanny X-men 498

B25F4D25-F051-4EC4-8F04-37714CB9A877.jpeg

Very cool!

And who is that artist?

12 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Another ... and I figure for the later artists get something really nice! So for Greg Land addition of my journey how  about a DPS of Psylocke doing Psylocke things...

A6E7594E-59D9-48F9-82D9-FB74CA19FF04.jpeg

Land gets a lot of hate, and I get it (I guess) but man do I love his work. I have several of his X-men pages. I have a neat one from this time period with her and Xorn. Fantastic choice on this one!

19 minutes ago, Timely said:

If you like Aaron Lopresti, look for this in an upcoming Heritage auction.

great page!! and definitely right up my alley... but would have preferred a PM rather then an advertisement in the thread on my X-men collection lol.. ( although maybe now there is pressure to buy it?? (shrug))