• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

It's been quite a long while since I've run a sales thread on the boards... but I decided to run one here in mixed as I have a fair number of books that I'd love to offer here.  I'll keep offering books here as long as it's fun -- when it stops being fun, that's when I'll stop.  You will find mostly raw, but some slabs will come out in the future.  Lots of things are potentially available, and you'll get a flavor tonight.  

My rules are simple, first :takeit:in the thread wins and trumps all other PMs or offers.  To avoid any confusion, no pending takes allowed.

Shipping will be exact and I will only ship within to the United States -- sorry to the foreign buyers, but the hassle just isn't something I want to be bothered with.  

No one in the Hall of Shame, Probation List and I reserve the right to not sell to certain members, though I find that unlikely I would randomly ban anyone.  

I will try to offer books at somewhat of a 'bargain'.  I believe my grading is fair and accurate and I've always tried to be conservative.  I will accept returns, but you will need to pay your own return shipping and the shipping price is not part of the refund.

Free shipping for any order over $1000.  Also, i'l be using UPS ground.  I will run the thread for about a week, take a break, invoice and ship, then restart for another week. 

PayPal accepted as well as check or money order. 

I will list 25 books a night when I do list, I can't say I'll list every single night.  These scans are a bit on the smaller side, but still fine, tomorrow I'll likely be adjusting the size of the scans.

FF 72 Fine $115 SOLD

FF72.jpeg

FF72bc copy.jpeg

Edited by Foolkiller