• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

Just now, Foolkiller said:

So guys that's it for tonight.  I'll try and mark the ones sold that have thus far.  I recognize a lot of old friends who are familiar with me who bought -- I'm glad you are able to get in on the ground floor, and maybe this thread will stay quiet, which is fine with me.  I'll have hopefully figured out larger scans tomorrow.

FYI, if you're disappointed that you missed on the NM 98s or something, there'll be 10 NM 98s in this thread, about 10 Thor God of Thunder 2s, ASM 252s, ASM 238s, and many many other hot books.  I haven't even started on all the DH Star Wars books.  

I'll be mixing in nice SA/BA for the old timers including slabs.  I will list tomorrow night, but probably late, similar to tonight.  

Oh lord!

20 minutes ago, Foolkiller said:

I got a couple PMs telling me this was a hot book and even though low grade why was I selling a hot book for so stupid cheap.  

For those of you who remember, I usually run some 'gimmick' in my threads -- in this thread, I will, once a night, "leave off a zero" so a book maybe should be $100, it'll go $10.  You'll need to be paying attention, because I'm not going to announce it obviously, it'll just appear, and no, it's not a mistake.

I thought you included the zero for that one, at least there's an 0 tucked away on the left side of first pic where a center staple would be.

But cool policy!

7 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

You're gonna' wreck my budget and plans for the Clink auction.

Clink auction?

And yeah I am struggling not to go back and pick up some of the books that have been posted already knowing I want some of the ASMs that are coming. Even though I want some of the ASMs that have already been posted too lol

Had to throw a lot of duplicates up online last night to get ready for what's coming up so in a way Foolkiller is helping me get to some spring cleaning I'd been putting off :bigsmile: