• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Smart man. I've been stacking copies of the Director's edition of YA1. Still need a Cover A though 

Very nice!  I picked up my copy when Kate Bishop was announced.  I think the spike for Avengers 8 has leveled out after the news for Ant Man, however, that's nothing once YA comes out considering how integral Kang is to creation of the team.   

Edited by Wolverinex

Well,I know my connections not good enough to win and I've scored on 'killers sales in the past so I'll just drop in and say hey Mister B.

Still loving those books,even more eight years later lol Remember when you could hold a thread,back in the dawn of time-and I could even take the time to send lowballs? Sigh...glory days :foryou:

PS if all others fall through,I'll take that JLA....just saying.Will you ship to Canada at no extra on that if?

Just now, jimjum12 said:

I got lucky the first night ... I was up and posting in my own thread. I thought maybe Brian had gotten drunk and couldn't find his way home, but there it was... a Foolkiller thread in the back alleys of Mixed Ages that had gone unnoticed for a brief time. I wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

:headbang:

29 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I got lucky the first night ... I was up and posting in my own thread. I thought maybe Brian had gotten drunk and couldn't find his way home, but there it was... a Foolkiller thread in the back alleys of Mixed Ages that had gone unnoticed for a brief time. I wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise .... GOD BLESS....

You definitely got some nice stuff on Day 1. I really wish I would've grabbed that Ghost Rider 1 when it was hanging out but I thought I would have a shot at ASM 252 or 238

What a fool I was. BEAUTIFUL GR1, sat for days. I'm such a butt*! lol 

*used a different word, got caught in the censors :devil:

Edited by BoogieWoogie

14 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

You definitely got some nice stuff on Day 1. I really wish I would've grabbed that Ghost Rider 1 when it was hanging out but I thought I would have a shot at ASM 252 or 238

What a fool I was. BEAUTIFUL GR1, sat for days. I'm such a butt*! lol 

*used a different word, got caught in the censors :devil:

You and I can both sit in the corner on the GR1 .... I'm trying to scrape up tax money but that book was a no-brainer. I had a chance at the ASM 50 too  doh! GOD BLESS...

23 hours ago, Galen130 said:

My wife texted me and told me I'm silly for selling a house for comics.  I told her she just doesn't understand me...(actually, she does...that's why I married her):roflmao:

Your wife will learn more and will change her perceptive within one or two years.

6 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Your wife will learn more and will change her perceptive within one or two years.

Wife: "people will pay how much for that ragged piece of paper?!?"

Galen130: "it's not a ragged piece of paper!!  It's the first appearance of Spider-Man in a 4.0!!"

Wife: "tomaytoe, tomahtoe.  just make sure your toys and magazines are cleaned up in time for dinner."

11 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Wife: "people will pay how much for that ragged piece of paper?!?"

Galen130: "it's not a ragged piece of paper!!  It's the first appearance of Spider-Man in a 4.0!!"

Wife: "tomaytoe, tomahtoe.  just make sure your toys and magazines are cleaned up in time for dinner."

If my wife ever talked to me like that, I'd be saying "Who are you and what have you done with my wife!!!"

14 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

If my wife ever talked to me like that, I'd be saying "Who are you and what have you done with my wife!!!"

My wife always wants me to wash my hands after I've handled my comics at all, as she has this phobia about old books/paper and is convinced touching them is somehow hazardous to your health. As if collectors are actually touching their comics! :screwy: