• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Is there anything left?

i want to be the one who took the first and the last book In this thread

There are some very nice books left. Some that I am thinking about pulling the trigger on. Some nice books that I already have but these would be niiiiiiiice upgrades hm

18 hours ago, BoogieWoogie said:

There are some very nice books left. Some that I am thinking about pulling the trigger on. Some nice books that I already have but these would be niiiiiiiice upgrades hm

Is there? I went thru like 10 pages n none on all the pages i looked at lol  good to know Brian is listing in this section for future sales, feels good to be back on the boards! 

14 minutes ago, cujobyte said:

Is there? I went thru like 10 pages n none on all the pages i looked at lol  good to know Brian is listing in this section for future sales, feels good to be back on the boards! 

It's always going to be in the eye of the beholder and relative to what your collection already has.

There are still some nice ASMs unclaimed, IMO. Not super high grade because they're early issues but decently higher than mine. 

I have a higher grade ASM 20 than the one in this thread, but I do think the one here is at a fair price. Pinups weren't removed at quite the rate of the infamous tattooz but I do think people should pay more attention to those particular ASM issues than they do. And I think Scorpion will definitely be in the MCU. They didn't tease him in Homecoming for no reason.

Few other ASMs I'm considering in here but won't spoil those since the one here WOULD be my highest grade copy of some of those issues :devil:

Edited by BoogieWoogie