• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EC Annuals, Mask 2 and an insanely rare EC giveaway. New PCH classics added 3/28
4 4

95 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, spider9698 said:

Yeah Theo might be a tad aggressive on his pricing (I would likely pay for shipping at that price)

Right? I would say it's more like some kind of performance art at this point.

1 hour ago, Ghastly542454 said:

A few more years and it won’t be no April Fool’s joke!!!:roflmao:

I hope you're right. I 'm a pre-code junkie and would love to see the bump like SA marvels are currently enjoying...

I do however find it amusing the upside down airplane of pre-code is a book built out of remainder issue stock.

Edited by Wally's Comics

6 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

I hope you're right. I 'm a pre-code junkie and would love to see the bump like SA marvels are currently enjoying...

I do however find it amusing the upside down airplane of pre-code is a book built out of remainder issue stock.

I am a PCH fan seeking to earn the rank of PCH junkie.

Edited by Polonsky

36 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

Like many, many books, it’s all about the cover.

1 hour ago, Polonsky said:

I am a PCH fan seeking to earn the rank of PCH junkie.

As a proper PCH madman, I believe it is within my purview to give you the title of "PCH junkie".  Enjoy, and welcome to the dark side.