• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EC Annuals, Mask 2 and an insanely rare EC giveaway. New PCH classics added 3/28
4 4

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Comcav said:

Just buy what you like.  pay too much if you feel like it.  Enjoy the hobby however you want.  

And I agree with you 250%...
I'm not throwing stones. I'm just defining what a PCH Junkie is to me. People want to quote my goofy made up title and I felt I needed to define it. I have a lot of buds in this biz that collect what they want to and they're awesome all the same. Don't take what I'm saying as some type of purist, because it's actually the opposite. Funny as it seems I care too much. lol!

Edited by Wally's Comics

59 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

I'm not throwing stones. I'm just defining what a PCH Junkie is to me. People want to quote my goofy made up title and I felt I needed to define it. I have a lot of buds in this biz that collect what they want to and they're awesome all the same. Don't take what I'm saying as some type of purist, because it's actually the opposite. Funny as it seems I care too much. lol!

I understand.

I hope you will accept me Wally :foryou:

The PCH bug bit me, and you may not have a choice.

I have never owned a BCM50, although that is a pretty cool cover.

3 hours ago, Polonsky said:

I hope you will accept me Wally :foryou:

I accept you bro...
I don't know if that has any intrinsic value though, because I accept so much I could easily be a politician.
My main goal was to be a Norm at the end of the bar type. I made it and I'm happy.
Anyway Cheers to you and welcome to the club!

Edited by Wally's Comics

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:
2 hours ago, Comcav said:

Just buy what you like.  pay too much if you feel like it.  Enjoy the hobby however you want.  

Guilty

Pigs and garbage dumps, baby!

Everyone needs some Baby Huey, Jr. Woodchucks, Richie Rich..., and any book from Charlton, Tower, etc., in their life! :headbang: 

DilbertInvestingStrip.gif?width=1920&hei

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

Little LuLu and Dot..just avoid DC War

I was going to mention terrible Marvel war - Sgt. Furious. Where is my barf graemlin?  

( and before anyone gets on me about it, I have almost the full series in HG...., )

Throw-up pumpkin. Vomiting jack-o-lantern. | Halloween party drinks,  Amazing pumpkin carving, Creative pumpkin carving

10 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

I am a PCH junkie and proud of it!

comshocksuspense12cgc.jpg