• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Estimate please
2 2

10 posts in this topic

OK, i am a newbie and need to know what I am getting into.

I am ready to submit my first set of books to CGC. I have 25 books, examples like SW 8, AMS 252, GI Joe 1, Punisher LTD 1, Thor 337 and other similar books.

Shipping to, CNP, Grading, shipping back (no pre-screening). what am I looking for cost wise.  Say Middle US if that matters.

Just looking for an estimate, not an IT WILL COST YOU value.  If I could get you an "it would cost around $xxx based on your books" I would be overjoyed!!!!

Just so I can estimate and decide if its worth it to grade.

Thanks to all you Ladies and gents

!SellinMyCollection

38 minutes ago, SellinMyCollection said:

CNP = Clean and Press

A press will cost more. Where were you going to send them for press and clean?

Only asking these questions as this is how you will get an accurate assessment of what your actual cost will be.

It might be worth it to buy a membership to create an invoice in the ‘submit’ tab and it will tell you exactly what to expect, whether you send them through CCS or not, with return shipping, etc.

If you don’t send that invoice in it’s not a big deal... you can always recreate it later. 

Edited by Iconic1s
Rephrased

11 hours ago, SellinMyCollection said:

So...Based on you info its 30 +80  +5 = 105 + (25 * 20) = $605 estimate . sound about right?

So on top of this add in pressing per book. Somewhere between $10-$20 per book.  Depends on who you use and what services you want and how fast