• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Superman! Superman #15 CGC 3.0 WHITE PAGES

7 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2021 at 7:33 AM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Hard to find in any shape especially let alone to be this intact and vibrant in this grade. The water damage on the top right and color breaks along spine and outside of cover is what gives it the grade. Graded with white pages, probably the most presentable 3.0 out there as I have seen the other 4.0 that went up on Hakes (and didn't sell regardless of GPA) and it was right alongside this copy aside from it having off white to white pages.

Open to trades as I have been craving to get back into the game for some time now. I am always a batman guy so I am always down for golden age bats, GGA art, robot covers, and silver keys. 

$1,200 shipped across Canada and US & A

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

That is a great cover.  Very hard-to-find comic in that grade.  Is 3.0 a very good? or is it good?  Wish I could afford that comic.  One of my favorites.