• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
3 3

19 posts in this topic

Hello peeps.

Books.

This thread will comprise some GA PCH and a couple of SA books inc. an SS Spidey. Total will be  7 books.

Books will be listed cheapest first, with the most expensive books listed last.

Shipping.

Shipping is on me. I ship by the best method which includes insurance and tracking all the way to your door. I ship from the UK and have done several consignments throughout covid which have all reached their destinations with no issues. In fact I have found shipping to the States and Australia and from the States to the UK to be one of the fastest and most reliable pathways throughout the pandemic.

Returns.

All books are 3rd party CGC graded, so returns are not expected.

References.

I have sold many hundreds of books, maybe running into 4 figures of quantity  over the years to scores and scores of different Boardies. From high end Dealers to individual private collectors. I have a kudos thread but this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of successful transactions.

Exclusions.

No books for sale to HOS alumni. As regards the PL, I consider each request on its own merits, and I will require a large bond payable in advance before any transaction is entered into, which will be refunded on successful completion of sale.  

Terms

Payment by Paypal is what I accept.

Prompt payment within 48 hours is appreciated.

If you have bought from me before with time payments, then you can contact me to discuss matters on anything you are interested in.

Edited by G G ® ™

I repaired this book myself before submission to CGC. Enclosed are the before and after pics. This is pretty nice for a 1.0.

Price: $195 shipped   :news:SOLD

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

h.JPG

i.JPG

j.JPG

k.jpg

l.jpg

Edited by G G ® ™

Ok, this book I originally bought as a 1.8 raw. When I submitted it to CGC I thought it may come in as a 1.5 or a 1.0 if I was unlucky. Unfortunately it was slammed down to a 0.5 because of the missing third on the back cover. No stories are affected obviously, but I thought it was rather harsh.

You will notice that there appears to be a small piece missing between the front cover and inside splash page, however the piece is attached to the spine by the staple, so that when the book is closed you cannot see any gap there.

Despite the grade designation, this is a decent enough book notwithstanding the back cover damage.

Price:  $275 shipped

0.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

14.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

34.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

44.jpg

This book is really nice. Firstly it's signed by the Spidey dream team of Lee & Romita. I'm happy to say that the sigs were done way back when in 2005 & 2006, when Stan was still master of his domain, in good health and not being manipulated and exploited, as he was sadly towards the end of his days.

The book still retains it's original encapsulation date as it was swapped over to a new slab and label. I have included pics of the original slab.

For context there is one other example of this book being offered up on ebay right now. The seller wants $1800. But there are differences. The ebay book is 5.5 whereas mine is a grade higher. The ebay book is COW whereas mine is  WHITE. The ebay book's signature placements are good but not as good as on my book IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-48-Signed-Stan-Lee-John-Romita-CGC-5-5/133654347087?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Price: $2000 shipped

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Finally.

This is a freebie.   CLAIMED :news:

First purchase on any book gets this thrown in.

Thank you for taking the time to peruse. :foryou:

~~paul

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.JPG

Edited by G G ® ™

2 hours ago, G G ® ™ said:

I repaired this book myself before submission to CGC. Enclosed are the before and after pics. This is pretty nice for a 1.0.

Price: $195 shipped

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

h.JPG

i.JPG

j.JPG

k.jpg

l.jpg

29 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Finally.

This is a freebie.

First purchase on any book gets this thrown in.

Thank you for taking the time to peruse. :foryou:

~~paul

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.JPG

:takeit:

I have withdrawn the HT6 from sale.

There are 4 books left, HT9, HT11, MGA43, ASM48

There is now a 5% reduction on these books. This will be the only reduction.

I will shut this down this time tomorrow.

Y'all have a peaceful Sunday. 

EASTER MONDAY SALE.

NOW 25% OFF

:news:$1500  24 HOURS ONLY!!!:news:

This book is really nice. Firstly it's signed by the Spidey dream team of Lee & Romita. I'm happy to say that the sigs were done way back when in 2005 & 2006, when Stan was still master of his domain, in good health and not being manipulated and exploited, as he was sadly towards the end of his days.

The book still retains it's original encapsulation date as it was swapped over to a new slab and label. I have included pics of the original slab.

For context there is one other example of this book being offered up on ebay right now. The seller wants $1800. But there are differences. The ebay book is 5.5 whereas mine is a TWO GRADE POINTS HIGHER. The ebay book is COW whereas mine is  WHITE. The ebay book's signature placements are good but not as good as on my book IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-48-Signed-Stan-Lee-John-Romita-CGC-5-5/133654347087?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Price: $2000 shipped        :news:   NOW FOR TODAY ONLY $1500   :news:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg.255cfaadd4232afa8cf17b73e44e68c7.jpg