• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combining shipping for a sumbission with standard, error, and sub-graded cards?

3 posts in this topic

I have an error card that I would like to submit, but don't really want to pay a separate shipping fee for just the one card. Is it possible to delay the shipping on something like this and just lump it into the next group? For example, if I'm sending in 30 economy submissions, 1 economy with errors, and 1 economy with sub grades; could I get the 32 sent back in the same shipment if I didn't mind delaying the shipment until they were all finished? Or would I need to do the 3 separate shipping fees?

On 3/26/2021 at 12:57 PM, Gen0 said:

I have an error card that I would like to submit, but don't really want to pay a separate shipping fee for just the one card. Is it possible to delay the shipping on something like this and just lump it into the next group? For example, if I'm sending in 30 economy submissions, 1 economy with errors, and 1 economy with sub grades; could I get the 32 sent back in the same shipment if I didn't mind delaying the shipment until they were all finished? Or would I need to do the 3 separate shipping fees?

No, and if you are sending 30 economy you might as well find 20 other cards you consider worth grading as you will pay less for 50 at bulk rate than 30 at economy and its basically the same turn around time.