• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit for Premiere Membership

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RonAJRiles said:

How does this credit get applied? When I go to checkout there's no place to show it.

Hi there, Our online system does not have a way of showing credits but if you have credit available it will be applied to your grading fees once your package is received from our CGC team.

Thank you!

Sigh. My credit wasn't applied and my card was just charged for my express which could cause another auction charge to not go through now.

Step 1 in accounting for every single billing needs to be "Check for account credits". 

Very, very frustrating. 

• Administrator

Hi, if you feel that your charges are incorrect, please email our customer service department and provide your customer number and we can check into that for you and see what the problem is.  If something was missed, we will get that fixed ASAP and credit back any overage to you. You can reach customer service at: submissions@cgccomics.com. Thanks!