• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When do the turnaround dates pertain to your order 🤔

11 posts in this topic

seriously though, you can't go by the 111 either.  I submitted cards in early December, when it was 30.  Then it was 49, then 75, now 111.  I still don't have them back.  If they increase the turnaround time before it gets to 111, I'm sure my (and your) cards will fall under the umbrella of whatever the new time is.  Because mine sure didn't fall under the 30 or 49, and I'm pretty sure at this rate they won't be in the 75 window that they extended things to back in February, at which point they already had my cards for 2 full months before extending it the third time to 4 'business' months.

It would seem the bulk orders just get pushed to the back of the line while the other tiers are dealt with. Maybe they'll suspend orders for a bit to get that cleaned up, but I seriously doubt it. I feel for you, im in the same boat!

On 3/27/2021 at 9:30 PM, CGTX8 said:

It would seem the bulk orders just get pushed to the back of the line while the other tiers are dealt with. Maybe they'll suspend orders for a bit to get that cleaned up, but I seriously doubt it. I feel for you, im in the same boat!

Why would they do that? It states in the agreement you checked when submitting that you can’t cancel once they received your order. Soooo they can keep pushing bulk and economy back as much as they want for the people that are paying more for faster. They got you by the balls mate. 

On 3/26/2021 at 4:09 PM, Holku said:

seriously though, you can't go by the 111 either.  I submitted cards in early December, when it was 30.  Then it was 49, then 75, now 111.  I still don't have them back.  If they increase the turnaround time before it gets to 111, I'm sure my (and your) cards will fall under the umbrella of whatever the new time is.  Because mine sure didn't fall under the 30 or 49, and I'm pretty sure at this rate they won't be in the 75 window that they extended things to back in February, at which point they already had my cards for 2 full months before extending it the third time to 4 'business' months.

Thanks so much for breaking it down for me. I’m pretty new to this. I sent 4 separate orders and bulk are the only ones that Haven’t had any movement. Sorry about your order mate! Hopefully they get to yours soon. At least now I know to stop signing in everyday hoping to see a change lol 

On 3/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, Deha88 said:

Why would they do that? It states in the agreement you checked when submitting that you can’t cancel once they received your order. Soooo they can keep pushing bulk and economy back as much as they want for the people that are paying more for faster. They got you by the balls mate. 

Obviously lol