• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

I found one more copy @Ryanmassacre:D .    Can I interest you in COPY U ?

You have dibs on this copy and I will hold it for till later on tonight... so just LMK if you want it with a :takeit: here in the thread ;) 

If I find anymore after this one, I'm going to try to make a few incomplete sets.

xxx ooo

Rupp

THE TRUTH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $50

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

Selling on eBay for up to $70 to $80... but all I want is a flat "fitty".

COPY U

SOLD TO RYANMASSACRE

MARCH 2021 SALE063.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE064.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY F

SOLD TO EDDRAGON

MARCH 2021 SALE134.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE135.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ADAM HUGHES LADY RAWHIDE LOT - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

Includes Zorro # 3. Lady Rawhide # 3, and Lady Rawhide Special Edition # 1

Classic covers for sure.  Still have a set left of these :D 

jan 8th 2020 sale145.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale146.jpg

jan 8th 2020 sale147.jpg

STAR WARS (1977) # 40 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $30

First appearance of ROGUE SQUADRON and the first AT-AT's too.

Book is blindingly glossy but has a few non obtrusive spine ticks and a very mild upper spine corner blunt.  So mild I would say a good press would probably take care of it.  With it, you might call this a VF/NM but to me, it's too sharp not to keep up at NM minus.

COPY A2

MARCH 2021 SALE190.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE191.jpg

35 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

I found one more copy @Ryanmassacre:D .    Can I interest you in COPY U ?

You have dibs on this copy and I will hold it for till later on tonight... so just LMK if you want it with a :takeit: here in the thread ;) 

If I find anymore after this one, I'm going to try to make a few incomplete sets.

xxx ooo

Rupp

THE TRUTH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $50

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

Selling on eBay for up to $70 to $80... but all I want is a flat "fitty".

COPY U

MARCH 2021 SALE063.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE064.jpg

:takeit: thanks!!!

Want some Bronze Star Wars keys but don't want to break the bank?  Well here is a nice lot of four books that have YOUR name on them ;) 

STAR WARS (1977) # 39, 40, 41, 44 - SEE GRADES BELOW - ALL FOR $40

# 39 grades out to a VF-/VF with spine ticks the main detractor on this black cover.  1st appearances of HOTH, WAMPA's, TAUN-TAUN's, the PROBOT, and SNOWSPEEDERS.

# 40 grades out to a VF-/VF mainly due to that prominent lower right front cover corner crease.  Basic cover wear too.  First ROGUE SQUADRON, first AT-AT's, Captain Piett gets promoted to Admiral, and Luke & Leia share their second incestuous kiss.  This book has it all. ;) 

# 41 is the lowest grade of the lot and is around a VG-/VG copy.  It feels "old" if that makes any sense.  Corner crease top front, spine ticks, edge wear, back cover top corner crease, back cover stress, etc.  First appearances of YODA and DAGOBAH make this one a keeper no matter what the grade.

# 44 is around a VG/FN.  Corner crease lower front cover, spine and edge wear, two stains top back cover.  Sweet return of BOBA FETT (3RD APP?), first LUKE & DARTH lightsaber battle, first Darth admitting he snuck out on child support,  first Luke suicide attempt.  This book also has it all lol 

SOLD TO PMWOLF

MARCH 2021 SALE180.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE181.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE186.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE187.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE184.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE185.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE188.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE189.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

7 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Want some Bronze Star Wars keys but don't want to break the bank?  Well here is a nice lot of four books that have YOUR name on them ;) 

STAR WARS (1977) # 39, 40, 41, 44 - SEE GRADES BELOW - ALL FOR $40

# 39 grades out to a VF-/VF with spine ticks the main detractor on this black cover.  1st appearances of HOTH, WAMPA's, TAUN-TAUN's, the PROBOT, and SNOWSPEEDERS.

# 40 grades out to a VF-/VF mainly due to that prominent lower right front cover corner crease.  Basic cover wear too.  First ROGUE SQUADRON, first AT-AT's, Captain Piett gets promoted to Admiral, and Luke & Leia share their second incestuous kiss.  This book has it all. ;) 

# 41 is the lowest grade of the lot and is around a VG-/VG copy.  It feels "old" if that makes any sense.  Corner crease top front, spine ticks, edge wear, back cover top corner crease, back cover stress, etc.  First appearances of YODA and DAGOBAH make this one a keeper no matter what the grade.

# 44 is around a VG/FN.  Corner crease lower front cover, spine and edge wear, two stains top back cover.  Sweet return of BOBA FETT (3RD APP?), first LUKE & DARTH lightsaber battle, first Darth admitting he snuck out on child support,  first Luke suicide attempt.  This book also has it all lol 

MARCH 2021 SALE180.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE181.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE186.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE187.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE184.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE185.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE188.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE189.jpg

Take

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up, but the ISAIAH BRADLEY phenom just appears to be starting. 

I know these MMH's have a non-existent print run... but will this be the one to have?  If eBay prices right now have anything to do with it... I may be selling this too low. (shrug)

MARVEL MUST HAVES: TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $75

Sweet copy.  Contains THE TRUTH #1, CAPTAIN AMERICA # 1, & ULTIMATES # 1.

COPY A

MARCH 2021 SALE211.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE212.jpg

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981) # 1, 2, 3 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - $20

Can't believe this movie is 40 years old this summer.  Crazy how time flies by.

Love the SIMONSON cover on issue # 2... my favorite of the bunch. :D 

SOLD TO PMWOLF

MARCH 2021 SALE208.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE209.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE210.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY F

(COPY C, D, E not listed and on hold)

MARCH 2021 SALE134.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE135.jpg

:takeit: 

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY A  

SOLD TO DJOHNSON321

MARCH 2021 SALE219.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE220.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

1 minute ago, Bio-Rupp said:

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY A  

MARCH 2021 SALE219.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE220.jpg

Take 

Let's see is @Djohnson321 can start the same wave that @gunsmokin started yesterday... :banana: 

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY B 

SOLD TO RYUSHI

MARCH 2021 SALE221.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE222.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

1 minute ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Let's see is @Djohnson321 can start the same wave that @gunsmokin started yesterday... :banana: 

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY B 

MARCH 2021 SALE221.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE222.jpg

:takeit:

COPY C  

SOLD TO USCMITCH

MARCH 2021 SALE223.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE224.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp