• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

@Ryushi ...I got you one sir.  Would COPY S be suitable for you? :D   

I'll give you dibs on this one until sometime tonight... so if you want it, just pop a :takeit: here in the thread ;) 

THE TRUTH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $50

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

Selling on eBay for up to $70 to $80... but all I want is a flat "fitty".

COPY S

MARCH 2021 SALE059.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE060.jpg

:takeit: Thank you very much Rupp, appreciate it

SPIDER-MAN: INDIA (2004) # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $70

1st appearance of PAVITR PRABHAKAR

Last set sold on eBay for $86 on March 20th.  Issue #1's alone are selling for $40-$50 each.

SET D

SOLD TO ZOSO99

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE955.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE956.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE957.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE958.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - GOLD FOIL LOGO VARIANT - GLOSSY NM-/NM* COPY *BUT...SEE BELOW* - $40

COPY A

1ST APP INVINCIBLE PREVIEW

This is a sharp copy... *BUT*... there is a mild spot of oxidation on  the top staple. The pic makes it look 10x worse than it actually is, but it's there.

I'm sure CGC could assign a quick grade, but I'm pretty simple, so I can't. There is no oxidation to be seen on the centerfold staples.

That said, I'm pricing this CHEAP (around 50% off current eBay sales) because of this. 

Current eBay sales show high grade copies of this selling btw $70 - $80 regularly now.  Apply whatever grade you think it needs to be, but I'm thinking about half of current sales value is a decent price for a hot book like this one ;)   

SOLD TO MRBARLINT

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE963.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE964.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-133447.png

Edited by Bio-Rupp

THE A1 TRUE LIFE BIKINI CONFIDENTIAL 1990 VOL 1 BOOK 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Look at the talent in this book!  Brian Bolland, Alan Moore, Adam Hughes, Alan Davis, John Bolton, Jamie Hewlett and more.

This book is awesome... and its also for people 18 years old and older.  So if you're sensitive to "stuff", you might ought to stick to Archie ;) 

I have TWO COPIES of this book at $15 each.

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE326.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE327.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - GOLD FOIL LOGO VARIANT - GLOSSY NM-/NM* COPY *BUT...SEE BELOW* - $40

COPY A

1ST APP INVINCIBLE PREVIEW

This is a sharp copy... *BUT*... there is a mild spot of oxidation on  the top staple. The pic makes it look 10x worse than it actually is, but it's there.

I'm sure CGC could assign a quick grade, but I'm pretty simple, so I can't. There is no oxidation to be seen on the centerfold staples.

That said, I'm pricing this CHEAP (around 50% off current eBay sales) because of this. 

Current eBay sales show high grade copies of this selling btw $70 - $80 regularly now.  Apply whatever grade you think it needs to be, but I'm thinking about half of current sales value is a decent price for a hot book like this one ;)   

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE963.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE964.jpg

Screenshot_20210313-133447.png

take please

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

How about COPY T, @Stinkowhiff ... check and see if this one is ok and pop a :takeit:if you want it ;) 

I'm going to hold COPY R & COPY S for those guys until later... but this copy is just as good :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

COPY T

MARCH 2021 SALE061.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE062.jpg

:takeit: if still available 

5 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

How about COPY T, @Stinkowhiff ... check and see if this one is ok and pop a :takeit:if you want it ;) 

I'm going to hold COPY R & COPY S for those guys until later... but this copy is just as good :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

COPY T

MARCH 2021 SALE061.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE062.jpg

Take it.  TY!

Ok it looks like the new SUICIDE SQUAD trailer has given these Sups books the shot in the arm that they needed ;) 

SUPERMAN (1986) # 4 - GLOSSY VF/NM COPY - $15

1ST APPEARANCE BLOODSPORT as played by IDRIS ELBA in the new movie.

Sweet copy with just a tad of basic wear.  Couple of mild stress marks in the DC logo (see pic) and a mild stacking curl down the book from what looks like ... well stacking (see pic).

COPY B

SEPT042020 SALE022.jpg

SEPT042020 SALE023.jpg

IMG_20210327_170835485.jpg

IMG_20210327_170902268_BURST001.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

SUPERMAN (1986) # 4 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

This is a sweet copy with a tiny, tiny bottom front corner crease...maybe 1/16th of an inch.  It's small... like my...dog...but it's there ;) 

Book also has a mild lower corner spine blunt.  It's small...like my dog...too :D 

COPY C

SEPT042020 SALE024.jpg

SEPT042020 SALE025.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

SUPERMAN (1986) # 4 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

This is a sweet copy with the slightest of spine stress on that white cover and a very mild upper spine blunt.  A good press would knock it out I'd say :D 

COPY E

SEPT042020 SALE028.jpg

SEPT042020 SALE029.jpg