• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

SUPERNATURAL # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $40

Can't believe this show went 16 seasons.  That's an impressive run for any show let alone one about two brothers chasing demons.

Sets of 1 - 6 are going for $50 - $60 on eBay lately.

MARCH 2021 SALE202.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE203.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE204.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE205.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE206.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE207.jpg

SEDUCTION OF THE INNOCENT # 1, 2, 3 - ALL THREE FOR $10

Issues 1 is in the VF/NM or better area.  Issue 2 has a spine split at the bottom about 2/4 inch with accompanying wear at the blunt so its a VG/VG+.  Issue 3 is VF-/VF due to a blunted bottom spine and very small tear in the middle of the spine.

Not an easy set to run down these days. 

MARCH 2021 SALE108.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE109.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE110.jpg

1 hour ago, Bio-Rupp said:

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY A

MARCH 2021 SALE241.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE242.jpg

:takeit:  if nobody else had taken it already.

51 minutes ago, xela_v said:

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B Copy F

Madame Xanadu 1

LEGENDS (1986) # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY Copy B

:takeit:

@xela_v you got all these except the MOTU 1 Copy F which was already claimed by someone else.

I am looking for a copy for someone else and I will look for you a copy as well.  You are second in line ;) 

Many thanks... I appreciate you !

xxx ooo

Rupp

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY B

SOLD TO ZOSO99

MARCH 2021 SALE243.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE244.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Haven't heard back from the guy who thought he might want this...so if you want COPY C, @musicmeta ...you have dibs on it so just LMK

This copy does have two tiny, tiny spine ticks that don't appear to break color.  You really have to squint to see them in the scan ( I can only barely see the top one, and I'm blind lol ). Probably lean more toward the NM MINUS end of my NM-/NM grade. 

I will add a camera pic and knock $2 off the price for you to ease the pain (that's a buck off per tick) ;) 

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20  $18

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY C

SOLD TO MUSICMETA

MARCH 2021 SALE128.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE129.jpg

IMG_20210328_221651872.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Haven't heard back from the guy who thought he might want this...so if you want COPY D, @xela_v ...you have dibs on it so just LMK

This copy does have four spine ticks that don't appear to break color.   Probably a low NM MINUS.  You can see most of these in the scan. 

I will add a camera pic and knock $4 off the price for you to ease the pain (that's a buck off per tick) ;) 

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20  $16

This has the INVINCIBLE preview just like the GOLD FOIL version since they both came out at the same time. 

The market has picked the GOLD FOIL version as the high roller right now... but COVER B by J Scott Campbell is picking up steam.  I feel that this will be the version to have because of the sweet wrap around cover.  Time will tell but this version is hot right now too because current listing prices range btw $20 - $40.  Let's keep it on the low end at $20 ;) 

COPY D

SOLD TO XELA_V

MARCH 2021 SALE130.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE131.jpg

IMG_20210328_222529184.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

I found another copy, @USCMitch ...can I interest you in COPY V ? 

You got dibs unless you don't like this one...just pop a :takeit: if it looks good to you ;) 

THE TRUTH # 1 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $50

FIRST ISAIAH BRADLEY ...as seen in episode 2 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier series.

Selling on eBay for up to $70 to $80... but all I want is a flat "fitty".

COPY V

SOLD TO USCMITCH

MARCH 2021 SALE263.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE264.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

FURY OF FIRESTORM # 35 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

1ST APPEARANCE OF THE SUICIDE SQUAD'S HOTTEST NEW STAR...THE WEASEL :D 

Nobody thought Rocket Raccoon would take off either... (shrug) :whee:

COPY B

SOLD TO ECHU

MARCH 2021 SALE120.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE121.jpg

Screenshot_20210327-221205.png

Edited by Bio-Rupp

THE FALCON (1983) # 1 - GLOSSY NM MINUS - $8

Not Sam's first solo book which I think was Marvel Premiere # 49 (?).  This was the start of a great limited series.  Paul Smith had the penciling duties and this issue was great.  He couldn't keep a schedule though, and he didn't pencil the rest of the series.  Should have been a one shot ;) 

Book is nice with basic light edge wear.

MARCH 2021 SALE159.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE160.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

FURY OF FIRESTORM # 35 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

1ST APPEARANCE OF THE SUICIDE SQUAD'S HOTTEST NEW STAR...THE WEASEL :D 

Nobody thought Rocket Raccoon would take off either... (shrug) :whee:

COPY B

MARCH 2021 SALE120.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE121.jpg

Screenshot_20210327-221205.png

Take 

38 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Haven't heard back from the guy who thought he might want this...so if you want COPY C, @musicmeta ...you have dibs on it so just LMK

This copy does have two tiny, tiny spine ticks that don't appear to break color.  You really have to squint to see them in the scan ( I can only barely see the top one, and I'm blind lol ). Probably lean more toward the NM MINUS end of my NM-/NM grade. 

I will add a camera pic and knock $2 off the price for you to ease the pain (that's a buck off per tick) ;) 

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (2002) # 1 - CAMPBELL VARIANT COVER B - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20  $18

COPY C

MARCH 2021 SALE128.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE129.jpg

IMG_20210328_221651872.jpg

Sounds good! Thank You very much..:takeit:

IRON MAN ANNUAL # 5 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $20

Sweet copy from 1982 featuring BLACK PANTHER & KILLMONGER.

Book is glossy sweet, but has some edge wear across the top of the cover. Probably was in a box unbagged and shopped through before it made its way to me.  Still a nice copy and seems to be picking up steam on eBay where a VG sold for $19.  You can have this one for $20 ;)

COPY D

MARCH 2021 SALE163.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE164.jpg

STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE # 1/2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Has COA included :D  Recent sales on this book have went to $20 and up... get it cheaper here. ;)  

DECEMBER2020 SALE038.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE039.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE040 (2).jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp