• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

X-MEN: 198 # 1, 3, 5 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $10

The aftermath of HOUSE OF M left only 198 mutants in existence.  Technically this was all caused by SCARLET WITCH.

MARCH 2021 SALE605.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE606.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE607.jpg

VERTIGO VISIONS: 10 YEARS OF ARTWORK ON THE EDGE - TPB - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

Almost 200 illustrations from popular VERTIGO titles.  Great art.

I have TWO COPIES of this $24.95 TPB at $10 each.

MARCH 2021 SALE514.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE711.jpg

HEROES - 9/11/2001 - MARVEL MAGAZINE (JIM LEE, MCFARLANE, ETC) - GLOSSY NM MINUS OR BETTER - $15

This coming September 11th marks the 20th anniversary of the event that changed life as we know it forever. 

It's crazy that it's been this long, but here we are.

I remember purchasing about 50 copies for the store back in 2001 because all the money was to be donated to 9/11 relief. 

I don't feel right about making money off these ...so anyone who wants one can make a donation of $15 to the TUESDAY'S CHILDREN charity found at this website...

Support and Donate to Military & 9/11 Families | Tuesday's Children

Just post a screen shot of your paid invoice to the above charity with your :takeit:and one copy is yours.

It would be better if people who have already purchased something from this thread jump on these because if this is all you buy, you still will have to pay $13.95 shipping to get it to you.  If this doesn't bother you, then buy away ;) 

I have FIVE COPIES available at a proven $15 donation each to Tuesday's Children above.

MARCH 2021 SALE531.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE532.jpg