• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK # 2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

How about the sneaky math I used there to convince you this is a deal lol 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY B

MARCH 2021 SALE243.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE244.jpg

take

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS # 3, 4 - BOTH GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $25

Beautiful books with mild stacking bows in each.  Issue three has the more prominent. 

Set a stack of hardbacks on top for a few days to flatten them out if it bothers you ;)  Sweet copies of the FRANK MILLER classic.

These books are 35 this year :o 

SOLD TO GALEN130

JANUARY2021 SALE324.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE325.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE326.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE327.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

2 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

Lower grades work for me I'll take one of each of whatever you have, and I'll just try to fill in the missing ishs locally 

Cool beans sir... I will dig around and let you know this later this evening ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

23 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY H

MARCH 2021 SALE233.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE234.jpg

take

The ISAIAH BRADLEY train keeps on rolling.  These have been seen going on eBay btw $16 - $30.  I'm going to stick with $20 ;) 

Full seven issue sets of the TRUTH are hitting over $260 right now...so even at $20 for each issue, this is a steal (260 / 7 = $37.14 an issue) :D 

All these copies seem to have that tiny smidge of bottom spine corner production fray.  It's naturally occurring due to the cover stock and production process and does not detract from the book to me.  Just look at the scan... some are very, very little and some just very little...and some none at all really. ;)   I can pretty much guarantee that these books haven't been opened or touched in 18 years though.

COPY D

SOLD TO ZOSO99

MARCH 2021 SALE247.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE248.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

COPY D

MARCH 2021 SALE247.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE248.jpg

take

TRUTH: RED, WHITE, & BLACK # 3 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $30

1ST appearance of ISAIAH BRADLEY as Captain America.

This may be the book to have.  Recent BIN listings are priced btw $20 - $40 with sales btw $20 - $40.  A lot of activity this weekend on this character :D 

Sweet copy and all my copies have what appears to be a line next to (left of) ROBERT MORALES name.  It appears to be part of the artwork or part of the production process... but at first glance it looks like a scratch.  It's not a scratch.  I looked at a few pics on ebay of other copies and I've seen it on some and not others.  These books came out of a Diamond box in late 2002 and went straight into bags and boards so depending on your opinion, these books are either high NM MINUS or what I feel to be NM-/NM copies.  Damn I love comics lol 

COPY I ( i )

SOLD TO STINKOWIFF

MARCH 2021 SALE235.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE236.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

COPY E

SOLD TO STINKOWIFF

MARCH 2021 SALE249.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE250.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MIGHTY AVENGERS (2005) # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $15

Throwing a 2ND PRINT # 1 in for....FREE !

Classic FRANK CHO art in these with appearances by CAPTAIN MARVEL, SENTRY, ARES, WONDER MAN, & IRON MAN.

SOLD TO ZOSO99

JANUARY2021 SALE350.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE351.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE352.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE353.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE354.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE # 3 - COVER B HOLOFOIL VARIANT - $15

Sweet cover on this one.  Cover B from the second series.

COPY A

SOLD TO ZOSO99

DECEMBER2020 SALE369.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE370.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Just now, Bio-Rupp said:

MIGHTY AVENGERS (2005) # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $15

Throwing a 2ND PRINT # 1 in for....FREE !

Classic FRANK CHO art in these with appearances by CAPTAIN MARVEL, SENTRY, ARES, WONDER MAN, & IRON MAN.

JANUARY2021 SALE350.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE351.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE352.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE353.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE354.jpg

take

TWISTED TALES # 1, 2 - BOTH GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $15

40 YEARS OLD next year.

Corben (RIP) cover issue 1 and Wrightson (RIP) cover issue 2.

SOLD TO GALEN130

june 22 2019 sale131.jpg

june 22 2019 sale132.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE # 2, 3, 4 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

Issue 4 has lower spine blunt making it more of a NM MINUS copy, see scan.

The MVCREATIONS line is a tad harder to find and have smaller print runs. ;) 

DECEMBER2020 SALE371.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE372.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE373.jpg

ULTIMATE DAREDEVIL # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - 

ULTIMATE ELEKTRA # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - BOTH SETS FOR $20

Sweet art by Salvador Larroca who drew a long run on the most recent Star Wars title by Marvel.

SOLD

DECEMBER2020 SALE653.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE654.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE655.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE656.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE657.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE622.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE623.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE624.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE625.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp