• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Keys - Lots of 'em! Silver, Bronze, and Modern! This is a Good One Folks!
7 7

164 posts in this topic

Hello, all.  It's been a long time but I'm here to sell some books.  Around 150 or so (?)  I think there's something for most people here.  Lots to like, with mostly keys.  Silver age keys, Bronze Age keys, Copper keys and Modern keys.  Some uncommonly listed books, but all CGC.  Please bear with me on posting these; it's just me (I'm not a dealer or anything).

Some rules:

No HOS.

First :takeit: gets it.

I'm shipping USPS and will try to use flat rate boxes.  If a large order, I could switch to a "custom box" situation, or ship multiple flat rate.  I'm not an expert on shipping costs, and not looking to make money on the shipping.  I'll charge what it really is, or very close to it.  If it takes a few days to get the books out, please be patient with me.

Paypal is preferred.  Must have registered/verified address to send to.  No foreign sales.

All sales final/no returns.

I took pics on my phone in the bright outside daylight to minimize all the glare.  Some books had the plastic bag on them still, so it might look a little hazy.  Only on a few though.

If you want a pic of the backside of the book, let me know.  I'm not posting at first just to save time on getting the listing up for ya'll.

Edited by Eggman

1 minute ago, pmWolf said:

Tonight?

Yes.  But I'm apparently very rusty.  I can't remember how to link to my image on Google Photos.  Newbie problems.  Ugh.  Can you please remind me or school me?  Sorry everyone.  I've been on the boards for 13 years and posted sales threads, but it's been awhile.

Just now, pmWolf said:

No worries! 

I generally just attach and upload, so I might not be any help. (And, I shared a couple of bottles of wine with my wife....so, I'm definitely not going to be much help). 

I do wish you luck, though 

And....."shared" means she had a glass.