• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if #10 ? CGC 9.0 - 9.4 ?
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Upper left corner got some creases. Should I get it pressed ? Also, I bought the wrong size backing boards. But it fits the bags that the comics are currently in, which is like 30+ years old. Is it a good idea to use keep the bags and just slide the new backing boards to send in for grading ?

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6872.JPG

IMG_6873.JPG

IMG_6874.JPG

IMG_6875.JPG

Edited by Daytrader2021

4 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

Perfect book to C&P based on the pics...it does not matter how you bag and board the book when you ship to cgc as long as you feel it's well protected for transit...

as is...8.5

After C&P...9.2+

We must be sharing the same grading brain....pretty doggone scary!!! :fear:

I agree with this assessment, with one addition.  Use a clean bag if you have one, in case the old one is pretty grungy.  Don't waste a mylar/mylite if you plan on sending it in soon.  My opinion, of course. (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

We must be sharing the same grading brain....pretty doggone scary!!! :fear:

I agree with this assessment, with one addition.  Use a clean bag if you have one, in case the old one is pretty grungy.  Don't waste a mylar/mylite if you plan on sending it in soon.  My opinion, of course. (thumbsu

Brain Meeting GIF

Also, drop a c-note in between the mylar and the front cover...it won't hurt...

On 3/30/2021 at 2:47 PM, Daytrader2021 said:

I'll mail this in separate and get it pressed. Thanks everybody.

Let us know what you get. I'm very curious about that stain/spot/whatever it is on the back cover