• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rawhide Kid #18 CGC 7.5

13 posts in this topic

I am going to list just one book here. Maybe more if it sells

Here are terms:

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Sales on CGC books are final.

Shipping cost depends of where you live and how you want this to be shipped. Estimated cost for USA is about $30 with tracking and full insurance but I would need your zip code to provide you with an accurate quote.

I do accept PayPal, personal checks (may need to clear) or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

Journey into Mystery #99 CGC 8.5: $575 SOLD

To the best of my knowledge, this book was not pressed.

Very solid 8.5, this was my personal copy for the last years until I recently "upgraded" to a higher grade. Strangely though, this copy looks better than the upgrade and I would rather keep this one but I need full CCA stamps on my books which is why I am offering it for sale. If you can live with the slight miscut right edge, you will be very happy with this book.

img011.jpg

img012.jpg

img013.jpg

Edited by pickycollector

On 3/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, pickycollector said:

Journey into Mystery #99 CGC 8.5: $575

To the best of my knowledge, this book was not pressed.

Very solid 8.5, this was my personal copy for the last years until I recently "upgraded" to a higher grade. Strangely though, this copy looks better than the upgrade and I would rather keep this one but I need full CCA stamps on my books which is why I am offering it for sale. If you can live with the slight miscut right edge, you will be very happy with this book.

img011.jpg

img012.jpg

img013.jpg

Resisted as long as I could... :takeit: