• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zodiacal Comic Covers!!
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2021 at 2:59 PM, kav said:

Man i would love this book.  That was my first ever WF book I bought from a classmate in 7th grade.  It became my favorite comic.

Took me a bit to track it down in my boxes. Now that I have, I  will send you a PM.. I do not have the same attachment to it, so it is yours! 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Took me a bit to track it down in my boxes. Now that I have, I  will send you a PM.. I do not have the same attachment to it, so it is yours! 

mail.gif

13 minutes ago, kav said:

mail.gif

Sometimes a book just needs a good home.

You obviously thought enough about it , and had enough attachment to it to not only create this thread, but post it first,  and to share your story about it with me when I posted my double cover. (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Sometimes a book just needs a good home.

You obviously thought enough about it , and had enough attachment to it to not only create this thread, but post it first,  and to share your story about it with me when I posted my double cover. (thumbsu

Comics were rare for me back then-rarely had money or access to stores.  When 7th grade buddy wanted to sell small stack of books for $1 I was ecstatic.