• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC Graded D.C. Key Quick Sale [Small Group of Books] Batman #232
3 3

19 posts in this topic

One- Two - This is what to do:

"Take" in the comment section of the book is a confirmed sale and takes priority over any PM conversations. 

Domestic U.S. Only. Paypal preferred. If another form of payment is requested by purchaser, it must be approved by PM prior to taking a book in the thread.

No returns on professionally graded books. More pictures available upon request. 

Shipping is USPS - $15 for one book, $25 for three and so on. If more than three books are purchased, a shipping cost will clearly be discussed prior to the conclusion of the transaction. All shipping costs are applied to shipping and handling. 

Will ship within 48 hours of sale. 

I plan to send these (and other) books to auction, but I like to give the board a shot at them first for convenience and community sake. This sale will be very fast, and I don't plan on having it up for more than 24 hours. I may post more books later today, but then again, I may not. 

Edited by zoso99