• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Captain America Comics #3, Mystic Comics #8, USA Comics #2 All in high grade plus others added and Axis leaders as cephalopods still available.
3 3

57 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply. No HOS,  Pros, or other Nonos please. 

First  :takeit:gets the book! This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.

I accept checks or money orders. I will ship the book as soon as the check clears.

For US buyers: I always allow a 14 days no questions asked return policy,  so long as the book is returned in the same case and condition it was sent in. Free shipping! I ship USPS priority mail. 

For Canadian buyers: Shipping is $30 to Canada. Sorry, No returns from Canada at this time.

For sale: 

Added 4/2:

Batman #52  6.5  $3,000

Beware #10  1.8   $1,000

Captain America Comics #3  7.0  $75,000

Fight Against Crime #6  4.0  $800

Ghost #7  4.0  $800

Mystic Comics #8  8.5  $17,500

Suspense Comics #4  3.0  $5,000  SOLD!

Tales of Terror Annual #3  3.0 SS  $1,200  SOLD!

USA Comics #2  7.0  $6,300

Blue Circle Comics #3  raw  $4,000

US Marines #3  4.0  $450

Edited by Polonsky

Blue Circle Comics #3 raw (6.0)

$4,000

It looks like Hitler Calamari is on the menu today. This copy was sold through Heritage several years ago, graded 6.0. It is a very sharp copy with beautiful white pages throughout. The colors are sharp, with several small color breaks, and some stress on the spine. Due to technology pictures will be in next post. More can be sent on request.

Edited by Polonsky

Gorgeous copy! Sharp and clean.

I guess this book finally has made the big time, I'm glad to see.  I always thought it was an underappreciated Hitler cover, but not anymore! 

Grab it before it goes up even more. (Now I will run downstairs and check my copy I haven't seen in 9 years)

GLWTS

12 hours ago, CatskillMike said:

Gorgeous copy! Sharp and clean.

I guess this book finally has made the big time, I'm glad to see.  I always thought it was an underappreciated Hitler cover, but not anymore! 

Grab it before it goes up even more. (Now I will run downstairs and check my copy I haven't seen in 9 years)

GLWTS

Thank you! I'm glad to see it too. Several Hitler covers that used to be much more affordable, have not been lately. It's great to see, but now much harder to buy.