• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How’s express looking?

17 posts in this topic

Kinda. The express order I sent in when it said 15 days came back around 15 days so it wasn't too bad a wait. Just keep in mind everyone that's submitting is starting to send in orders at standard and above now, so it'll probably be slower than the TAT.

9 hours ago, C2N0 said:

Kinda. The express order I sent in when it said 15 days came back around 15 days so it wasn't too bad a wait. Just keep in mind everyone that's submitting is starting to send in orders at standard and above now, so it'll probably be slower than the TAT.

Yeah. I’m at 6 business days waiting on the express to be received. So just checking if that timeline is about the same as the other lower tiers. 

1 hour ago, Murrayj16 said:

I have an express order delivered on the 15th. Currently at 12 business days is STILL not received yet...

Your real clock doesn't start until it's in the system, I'm afraid. I do hope they get ahead of their receiving issues soon.

People have been saying they’re waiting up to 15 days to see it logged in the system so it’s definitely an issue of people willing to pay more to get stuff graded faster. Even with the price increase CGC is still the cheapest option compared to Beckett or PSA. I don’t expect that to slow down until their prices match or a shutdown happens. 

everyone is doing it wrong. ex cards are too old and cgc wont give them priority. you need to write vmax or gx on your box. i wrote vmax gx gigantimax buffalo butt pikachu and got a 12 HOUR turn around time. my cards skipper received and went straight to graded. yall are just not up to speed.

11 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

everyone is doing it wrong. ex cards are too old and cgc wont give them priority. you need to write vmax or gx on your box. i wrote vmax gx gigantimax buffalo butt pikachu and got a 12 HOUR turn around time. my cards skipper received and went straight to graded. yall are just not up to speed.

If you’re really daring, you can write UR on the box. Just so they know it has extra SPICE inside it. 

On 3/30/2021 at 8:15 PM, cblankin said:

My cards were delivered yesterday and logged today. Did you write EX on all sides of the box? 

Yes I wrote EX on every side of the box. Unfortunately someone missed it in shipping. So it is there waiting with the regular order STILL waiting to be received. They said without the tracking number (which I misplaced after I verified the package was delivered 3 weeks ago) there is nothing they can do but wait until it is checked in...

I had an Express I failed to mark EX Delivered on 3/5 and not Received until 3/27. Turnaround from Received to Shipped on Express and Walkthrough are holding steady with their estimated times for my orders so I feel like they're doing great as far as staffing those positions goes. They're just being absolutely gobsmacked with deliveries right now so getting things entered in is taking a hot minute. Even on clearly marked packages it's taking at least a few days. I marked up my last Express (delivered 3/26) with 2x EX and written out EXPRESS in red on every face of the box and it still wasn't marked received until 3/30.

On 3/30/2021 at 7:53 PM, SilentMonkee said:

My WT (1), EX (38), ECON(112) all with subgrades, package delivered 3/22, just got marked received 3/30.

So I can submit an order with a bunch of tier levels along with express?