• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oriental Heroes from Jademan

4 posts in this topic

So, I have been trying to fill holes in some of my jademan collections and usually I can grab these comics in dollar bins but I recently came across one that was crazy expensive (at least relatively)

Oriental Heroes #53

image.jpeg.7c5123db14500c2a15c704982a65255c.jpeg

Does anyone have any information on this comic as far as why it may be so much more expensive?

Thank you.

Oriental Heroes is the Manhua (martial art) master work of Tony Wong who is consider the Stan Lee of Hong Kong.  The original version in HK is ultra rare and is very high in demand.  I collected and read all of the Jademan Books that came here Oriental Heroes, Drunken Fist, Blood Sword Dynasty, Blood Sword, Iron Marshall and Force of the Buddha's Palm.  Quite memorable when it came out in the 90's.  Too bad it went under and later on Comic's One came out with some mini series.  of

The best of my childhood years are collecting and reading these books!  Didn't know that it is gaining popularity, great story and beautiful artwork. My avatar is Shibumi the Fiery God Devil who is the arch villain in HK Oriental Heroes.  I put all of my books at my older brother's closet and hopefully it still there.  Perhaps its time to press, clean and slab :wink: